Denim Baggy PM Pics!

1. Please excuse the blurriness of the pics of me wearing the bag, I had to take them without the flash so you could at least see them. LOL. Oh yes, and for the record I am 5'7" I am soooooo loving the fact that 1. The short strap is my favorite length for a shoulder bag, and 2. that the optional long strap is PERFECT for wearing the bag messenger style. :wlae:

I also got the Mono Wapity. It's sooo cute. Even my Dad noticed it matched "one of my 93 purses." LOL.

denim01.jpg denim02.jpg denim03.jpg denim04.jpg denim05.jpg
  2. Awww... you look soo cute!!! :heart:.

Love it. Congrats! :biggrin:

3. Congrats!

4. Looks great on you both ways! Nice bathtub too.

5. Gongratulations!!

6. congrats :love:

7. Nice! :yes:

8. very cute, I like the shade of your denim, it seems nice and dark (since they're all a little different)

9. Congrats.

10. Congrats on getting your baggy pm!!! What great versatility huh? :love:

Thanks for the pics!

11. :heart: Love it!!

12. congrats!

13. Oh - that looks adorable!!

14. :nuts: So cute on you :yes:
    Personally, I love wearing my denim baggy as a shoulder style :love:

15. Thanks everyone! I am LOVING this bag, although I am a little bummed I can't take her out today, it's supposed to rain and don't want her spotted on her first day out in the real world.

stephania...that's my parent's bathroom. The tub is HUGE, seriously three people could fit in that thing! It's oval shaped. When they remodeled a bazillion years ago, they had to knock out the door as it wouldn't fit through it!