Deletes and Upcoming Floor Move Info

Yes, that's the one I got. It was retail $398. I honestly have no clue what the dimensions are...if it's the huge travel tote, I may exchange it. I didn't want to ask too many questions b/c my SA agreed to give me the PCE discount on it. I thought I'd decide for sure once I got it (they shipped it 2-day FedEx so I should have it Mon or Tues).

It's really beatiful though. I saw the matching wristlet IRL and it has quilted stitching on the stripes in the matching color. And it's cotton not satin.

The details for it are:

$398
Style Number 11481
No zip at top.
19x15x6 is the size which she sais is like a big travel tote.

I thought about getting it sight unseen and jsut exchanging it if it was too big, still don't know! Post pics once you get it PLEASE!!!! I'm going Wednesday to coach now.

Can a SA Confirm: Are the Chelsea handbags/accessories moving out of stores and to the outlets? What about the Accordion Zip Wallets?

I am looking for an accordion zip (or even a medium zip around) in all black signature. Not on website, not available at local department stores....waaaahhhh. Should have picked one up while I still had the chance! I have a zip in black/white and love it and now want all black for my other bags.

TIA!

Black leather is still available in the zip wallets, the signature stuff was sent out of the stores but I think it went back to Jacksonville. You might want to call them and check on it. If it went to an outlet they should be able to locate it for you.

The new floor set is supposed to be out Friday Oct. 26.

The SA told me so last night at the shop. She said they are lots of great things coming and didn't specify (probably the bags from the other thread).