Delaying my 1st Hermes purchase for a wonderful cause!!!

valencia

City Dweller
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Hello All!

For the year or so, I have been agonizing about the move up to Hermes. Then after our most recent trip to Paris in October, I decided I was worth it and the time had come so I planned on purchasing when we travel to Paris in March. Yesterday I learned I will have to wait a bit longer because my best friend FINALLY got the go ahead to select an attorney so she can legally adopt her foster child. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Since my best friend and I are practically like sisters, my husband and I refer to little sweetums as our niece. When I first went with my best friend to pick up DN, I told her that I would cover all legal fees so I'll be tapping the Hermes fund to pony up!!! I never thought I would be so happy to not buy a handbag, but this is just truly amazing!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

You will never know what this means to me,

( I was adopted at five weeks of age) to think you are doing this for your friend is truly stunning

I am totally sure your money will be well invested, and the joy you have given to so many will without doubt come back to you one hundred fold
I truly believe this, its karma.

many many hugs
very special lady

:heart::heart:

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. It is truly great news. We want to move fast so BF will select an attorney early next week and I'll write the check. After 2 years of process and more process, we're hoping it will all be legal just as we return from Paris.

I can't help but think how the world works as DN loves to play with my old Coach purses. Whenever she comes over, she says "Purse, Auntie. Purse." I bring out a few purses and she marches about the place like she owns it. Life truly works in mysterious ways.

With this kind and unselfish gesture, you deserve the very H bag that you want and more! This makes us all think of what friendship is all about...what a nice deed...indeed! The world needs more people like you!

You are indeed a wonderful and generous aunt (in all sense of the word) to do this for your friend. This is truly a lifelong investment and commitment --- one that will give you joy forever. Best wishes to you, your friend, and your DN!!!