decisions, decisions

I have both bags. I love them both, but I say then go for the BH. It's a great bag, holds alot. I love the Petit Noe too, but you would then have to worry about keeping the vachetta bottom clean (I'm paranoid about this...) Good luck with your decision!

My opinion is that you should get the one you NEED more at the moment or the one you gonna give more use to, because both modells are gonna be around premanently so u can always get the other later...

Thank you all for your opinions!!

I'm really looking for a good shoulder bag, and I have no particular use for it (diaper bag, work bag, etc), just something bigger than my PH that I can have for daily use.

I really like totes, especially 2 strap bags, which is why I'm so drawn to the BH. I may also look at the BV. Either one is a great size for me, and I don't want anything larger since I have a Chelsea.

So thanks again guys, and if anyone else has anymore opinions/ideas/whatever, I'm always open for suggestions!!

OK, I have tried the Petit Noe at the LV store, I am 162, but I always wear heels. However, the Petit Noe still look too big for me, dont know why? (european size is bigger?).

BH is very cute, and I loooooooooooove the buckles on the sides, but I have to admit it is a pretty work bag, not very ladylike...just some opioion.