Deana's Newest Bags and Pink Heaven!

i keep coming back to your thread Deana---it's GORGEOUS!! :love:
is it wrong that i want to live in your balenciaga covered closet? hehe
:nogood::blush:
Nope!! I want to as well!! I have to admit, I keep looking at the Pink Family Portrait as well! As some gals have said, it's even hard for non-pink lovers to look at it and not fall in love with them. There is no hope then for a crazy pink lover like me! I just hope once in awhile I can snap out of my pink trance so I can give my other lovelies a little attention too!
:wtf:

Finally a couple of pictures taken outside. As soon as my Violet MakeUp and Jaune Coin Purse arrive I will post some updated family photos.

My BG Pink Planet...

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

I haven't had the time to make her accessory, so I put the braid I made for my Eggplant City on her in the meantime. There isn't even any gemstones on it since I was taking it apart. My Violet City...

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

I am going to try and get a couple outside photos of my pink family as soon as possible, I can't wait to see those!

How did I missed this thread :confused1:??? It's my favourite thread and my pet subject : PIIIIIINK sweeties :yahoo:!!
Oh I just LOVE all of your goodies Deana - you know that :yes: - and I especially ADORE this picture :drool::drool::drool::

IMG_0765.jpg

How did I missed this thread :confused1:??? It's my favourite thread and my pet subject : PIIIIIINK sweeties :yahoo:!!
Oh I just LOVE all of your goodies Deana - you know that :yes: - and I especially ADORE this picture :drool::drool::

:lol::yes:I felt the same exact way when I saw your thread revived. I haven't a clue how I missed that one!!! But thank you so much sweetie, I knew a pink lover like you would especially appreciate these photos. I still feel the same as I did when I posted them, I am in shock that I was so fortunate to get a BG Pink Work and accessories that I have been longing for for ages! And with me getting all 3 within a day or two from eachother, I am still pinching myself when I see them! And thank you too lovelygarments! Getting compliments for all of you gals who have amazing collections that I drool over daily, is extra nice!!!

IMG_0765.jpg

OK, I keep coming back to this thread for a quick fix for gorgy pinks:heart:

The pic of all the BGs just makes my jaw drop every time I look at it....

Deana, You might actually make me a BG convert....:P

Ohhh Deana!!:tender: Your collection is AMAZING!!:love: I love every single bag and accessory you have- just STUNNING!:heart: An those shoes! I really do want to move into your closet!:yes: I'll cook and clean if you want!:P

OMG. I'm so speechless. I haven't been on these forums for awhile now but my god...you've started a nice little collection here! I remember when you had just the pink first and city! :drool: Congrats on finding all of these! They're all so gorgeous and in mint condition...I'm tres jealous! :P

Now all that's missing is a pink twiggy and your ALL set. :idea:

You guys are so sweet! So many of you have such drool worthy bags, it makes it extra special for you guys to admire my little collection!

Thank you zacorey and MarieG ! You both have such great bags, it is a great compliment coming from you both! Cooking and cleaning Marie? You got a deal!!!

Wow tooshies, I am thrilled to hear I might possibly make a BG convert out of you!!! But I don't doubt it for a minute! I fall in love with each one again and again, every time I look at them! Do you think it would be overkill to go out with all of my BG Pink bags at once? I wish Bbags were like stackable bracelets or rings, I would definitely be walking around with 6 bags on each arm!!!

Sachi...as you may have guessed I highly recommend a BG Pink bag from Bal! Let's all keep our fingers crossed for a fantastic 08 S/S Pink, and we can all drown ourselves in pink bags and accessories!!!

Welcome back hellosunshine! Actually, just until very recently I only had a First and City in BG Pink. Then on August 23rd I bought the Planet, and on the 24th I bought the Work and Coin Purse! As I said a dozen times already, I am still in shock, and I can't really believe they're mine!!! But I have to disagree about only needing a Twiggy...I actually could use a BG Pink Day as well!!! Or how about a BG Pink MakeUp Clutch? Which I believe is only a fantasy since I don't think there was a BG Pink MakeUp made.

Can any of you Balenciaga aficionado's tell me what styles came in Bubblegum Pink?

This is for you Marie...my hubby took me out Saturday night, and I got a mani and pedi with my toes done in pink, and along with a black mini skirt I had a pretty black silk blouse that had pink flowers on it. With the skirt and shirt I wore these....

ChristianLouboutinBlackLeatherYo-1.jpg

And I carried this...

IMG_9892-1.jpg

And I put some essential make up items in this...

IMG_0580.jpg

And then I came home to these...

IMG_0761.jpg

And I put them to bed here...

IMG_0021-1.jpg
IMG_0023-1.jpg

And then my dh and I put these to good use...
:blush:
ChristianLouboutinBlackLeatherYo-1.jpg