Deals on Longchamp Le Pliage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been raining a lot in my climate lately, which has pushed me to consider purchasing a Longchamp Le Pliage. I have heard that they are durable, low-maintenance bags that really come in handy in the Fall and Winter.

I'm thinking of buying a medium with long handles in black. I have read several threads on these bags, and from what I understand, they tend to go on sale around January. Can anybody who has observed these sales in the past please post whether the classic colours, such as black, also get marked down I'm not sure whether it's worth waiting.

Bluefly is having a great deal on the Large Le Pliage! It's listed for $116 and right now they're having a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale. You can also get an additional $30 off of $150 purchase with code FAN30. I ended up purchasing a red & chocolate brown one for approx. $150!! So basically I got one free since it retails for $145. They have other Longchamps and brands available! Happy shopping!! ;)

Bluefly is having a great deal on the Large Le Pliage! It's listed for $116 and right now they're having a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale. You can also get an additional $30 off of $150 purchase with code FAN30. I ended up purchasing a red & chocolate brown one for approx. $150!! So basically I got one free since it retails for $145. They have other Longchamps and brands available! Happy shopping!! ;)

Ohh, great deal! I wish I saw this sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.