Deals on Longchamp Le Pliage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I already own a Bloomingdales card so I wonder if this still applies to me.

Hmm not sure, I do not have a store card but just signed up for the loyalist program online today. I think you may have to sign up in addition to having a store card?

Anyways, I just bought a medium shoulder le pliage for $90! :yahoo:

At Bloomingdales if you sign up to become a loyalist you can get $25 off $100 or more! Also if you sign up for e-mail alerts you can get an extra 10% off!

Hi St.love - I was just checking their site and I don't see any reference to the $25 off $100 or more - was this a one-time thing?

Hi St.love - I was just checking their site and I don't see any reference to the $25 off $100 or more - was this a one-time thing?

Hi yes it was, sorry I should have stated that. It was a deal they had going on for about a week. I know their friends & family 20% off ends today (code: FRIENDS12), so that combined with 10% off for signing up will give you a nice little 30% discount :graucho:

juicyjuice said:
20% off at bagshop, with code "bagshop"
One week only.

There's not a huge selection, but they have the large khaki pliage on sale for $129 -> $103 after discount

Thanks juicyjuice I did see that but I wasn't sure what khaki looks like compared to say slate or black or brown...

Just a question. Ordered the large black one from bloomie's for 10% off + additional 20% off during the f&f sale. So I got it for $104 original price $145, is that a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.