DC Metro area meet - Tyson's Galleria on March 2

1. I saw the thread that was started last month, but it looks like the momentum has died down.

So, I am trying to revive it by throwing out a specific date, time, place. I'm happy to organize and annoy people into coming.

We had a tPF meet about two summers ago in Chevy Chase. Everyone that came was really lovely and we had a great time.

Tyson's Galleria
    Sunday, March 2 at 11:30am (hopefully, this will curb some of the weekend rush)
    Brunch at either Daily Grill, Lebanese Taverna, or Cheesecake Factory (I'll take a preference poll)
    And shopping/oogling bags afterwards!!!

Please PM me by next Thursday if you are interested so that I can get a headcount.

I hope to see some of you soon! :flowers:
  2. I'd love to join but I wouldn't be able to make it on March 2 as I have other obligations. Can we try for possibly another date? I've never been to Tysons as I don't have a car but I think I might be able to ride with another fellow TPFer.
  3. Sure, I don't mind meeting up with everyone! Of course, I won't be shopping because I spent all my money in Charlotte, but I would be willing to encourage everyone else!
  4. I have company that weekend, but if it gets moved, I may be able to make it.
  5. We are going to reschedule the meeting since only two people responded for attendance.

Any suggestions date-wise?
  6. Hrm....the next few months are silly crazy for me. I'd love to meet up, but have no date suggestions right now since I'm out of town most weekends!
  7. did i miss it? i hope not!
    i'm in...whatever date...let me know. i work part time in tysons
  8. I'm in if rescheduled!
  9. Me too!
  10. Me too! I'm sorta new to the city and very lonely in the "friends" department!

Please... I'd love to meet up!
  11. I wish I was still in the area... I would've loved to come :sad:
  12. Agree on a date and meet up!

I'm busy the next two weekends, but free anytime after that...for now.

Date suggestions?
  13. I'm busy on April 6th, Sunday, and the weekend of April 26-27th, but otherwise any weekend pretty much works for me.
  14. I want to go!!! did I miss it?
  15. I can't the weekend of April 6th and will be at the Paris TPF meeting April 18th to 25th....but should be able to make it otherwise.