Daylight Savings...totally annoying?!?!

Half my 9 am grad class staggered in at 10am. Our prof was like "You lazy bums...is this the way you come to classes first day after Spring Break....:nuts: "

SO nearly missed his grad seminar because I went to school early and he forgot that DST meant that class was an hour earlier than what his body clock said!

Yes, it's annoying!!! DH had to drive me early to my doctor and he said"stupid daylight savings..why can't they stick to one time..." HAHHAHAHAHAHA silly wabbit

I like it normally because it means that it's light out when I get home from work, but man, this year I am having one heck of a time dragging myself out of bed in the morning! Hopefully my body will adjust soon because it's driving me crazy!

I don't care for it either. What's really weird though, or maybe not really :P is my computer didn't update the time like it usually does. Maybe microsoft didn't realize daylight savings changed to 2 weeks earlier now.

You have to make sure you download the patch from Windows. Most likely your computer was being set to not being updated automatically, so you'll have to do it on your own.

Back to topic. It doesn't really bother me. I tend to just lie around and do nothing on Sundays anyway :P