Date code query

Everything is possible. The date codes do not guarantee authenticity in any way. If you have a doubt about the authenticity of your item, please post in the appropriate thread located in the LV Shopping subforum.

Thanks for your response.. I actually purchased the bag from an LV store but have noticed this when I got home.
I’ll query it with LV [emoji4]

Last week I picked up my bucket bag gm from LV. I had the lining replaced and they put in a new date code.. OK0199. I actually called LV last night to inquire about the initials. The person on the line had no clue. They were going to email the store I used for the repair to ask them to contact me. I just wanted to know where OK was! I have the receipt so there are no worries regarding authenticity but still new letters are baffling.

Reactions: FrenchiePaws
Last week I picked up my bucket bag gm from LV. I had the lining replaced and they put in a new date code.. OK0199. I actually called LV last night to inquire about the initials. The person on the line had no clue. They were going to email the store I used for the repair to ask them to contact me. I just wanted to know where OK was! I have the receipt so there are no worries regarding authenticity but still new letters are baffling.

That's not a new date code & is a made in US (OK) one. That is a Valid Date code for lining replacement & has been used for years. :yes:

Reactions: fabuleux
That's not a new date code & is a made in US (OK) one. That is a Valid Date code for lining replacement & has been used for years. :yes:
Well I feel better now! I looked online and didn't see those letters so thanks for the info. I figured someone on this forum would know! The person on the 866 line had no clue and when I asked him to check with the repair dept. he couldn't get any info. Now the mystery is solved. Hopefully this will answer questions for future owners with this type of date code. ")