Dark Silver-- Trendy Or Classic?

I love my dark silver and i have to say that it's probably the one of my Chanels i use the most. I find it goes with pretty much everything. I suppose it is trendy, but really metallics come and go all the time - like animal print really. I have had some of my other metallic bags for years and they go through stages of being used less or more, but they will never be "out" of fashion.
i say go for it. Too boring and safe to stick to black bags all the time. Silver is a neutral and will light up an outfit.

Attachments

• reissue%20edit[1].JPG
    reissue%20edit[1].JPG
    195 KB · Views: 57
I love my dark silver and i have to say that it's probably the one of my Chanels i use the most. I find it goes with pretty much everything. I suppose it is trendy, but really metallics come and go all the time - like animal print really. I have had some of my other metallic bags for years and they go through stages of being used less or more, but they will never be "out" of fashion.
i say go for it. Too boring and safe to stick to black bags all the time. Silver is a neutral and will light up an outfit.

ITA! This is one of my favorite bags that I own. I do kinda save it for special days. But I just love it! I have it in the 226 from last year and I am thinking about getting the 224 in this years Dark Silver...

At first, I thought "trendy" but then I thought more about it....Dark silver really does coordinate well with many different colors and outfits. It is a classic color especially if paired with a dressy outfit. For daily, casual wear, it may seem a bit trendy. But think of the pizazz it adds to an outfit. It's flashy but in a fun way.

metallics have gone in and out of fashion - but I think they are here to stay - women want more options of having a bag that goes with everything instead of basic black . . . and metallics have always been in for evening. I think the dark silver is one of the best colors available and I can see myself always wearing it. Other bag designers are also continuing to do a lot of metallics . . .