Damn ! He Has The Audacity' To Cheat ? ! Run Kate !

Kate was set to make an apperance on the Paris catwalk for Christian Dior. Apparently at the last minute, she pulled out of the show. She said she couldn't do it. All because of that addicted ba$$tard. What else does she need as a wake up call ?

ok..... sorry but Kate's choices was always guys that were a bit of rough or a mess - the fact that Johnny Depp left her and the party life to set up a quiet life with someone else says it all to me. that woman is not capable of a relaxing life, so obviously she had to end up wiht this mess of a guy at her hands.

i am pretty bored of seeing each of these, together or separately. Kate really messed up her no 1 status in the last 2 years.

Furious Kate calls in removal men to cart away Pete's crap

The fiery love affair between Kate Moss and her musician boyfriend Pete Doherty looks to have come to an abrupt end as a removal van arrived at Kate's north London home to remove Pete's belongings.

A removal man from firm TaxiVans was seen coming out of the supermodel's home carrying artwork, and a couple of Pete's treasured guitars. Vintage suitcases could be seen in the back of the van, along with an accordion, and guitar cases.

Earlier today Doherty protested that it wasn't Kate who dumped him, but rather it was he who was fed up with the supermodel suffocating him and told her: "I need my space." The couple have had a series of screaming rows last week over his cheating, and according to reports he even went so far as to say to her: "It's like living with a f**king stalker."

dohertyBARCROFT_468x412.jpg

Pete's worldly possessions include a guitar and a stack of vintage suitcases