damier wapity... cross your fingers!

hiram1389

Mar 18, 2006
Hi!! I´m so excited because yesterday I went to LV to have a look and see what was new, I saw the fringe speedys and they are reaaaaallye gorgeous, but reaaaaaaally expensive!! when the SA told me the priice, OMG I was about to faint hehe...

anyway I could´t contain my curiosity and I asked for a special order about the wapity in damier. I must say, the SA was new or at least I didn´t minded about her the times I went to the store but she knew nothing, she had to look inside the wapity for the name, of course I knew it but i thought she would look silly if a customer would knew more bout her job the herself...

so, she´s gonna mail someone in Paris, maybe Patrick Vuitton? I really dont know but she´s gonna ask if its possible, I´m really excited just thinking, well first because it would be my very first special order since the damier pochette gange I asked for was imposible... :sad: and, second, a damier wapity is what I ever dreamed with!! well since I got to buy the mono canvas one hehe...