Damier speedy

i just got told today that the damier speedy is def. coming out in june.

also: the SO speedy cost more than the mono speedy, so why would they make it cheaper now?

trosson said:
Bonjour, I asked for the Damier Speedy in an LV Boutique in France. They told me they never heard about, the Speedy is the main old star of LV and they don't think it could be denatured on day except in special order !

Wow, they don't know anything about their own brand! :weird:
LV Paris headquarters told me it would come out in June, and I just can't wait!!! :biggrin:

*JJ* said:
i just got told today that the damier speedy is def. coming out in june.

also: the SO speedy cost more than the mono speedy, so why would they make it cheaper now?
mass production instead of special orders = less cost = cheaper...
How much cheaper remains the question! :smile:

1 800 Vuitton SA told me (yesterday) that they would come out in early to mid summer and that they would be priced the SAME as speedy mono. Ya just have to keep calling to you get the answer you like.:biggrin:
Chanpaign

Those LV people are just giving us the round about! I just really hope that it is this summer and the same prices as the mono!

They really need to get their stories straight though. It's frustrating because I need to know if I am saving up or splurging on a new purse in the next couple months:biggrin:

I know! If it is the same price, I'd rather get the Speedy than the Papillon (I think, still going back and forth) but if it's $700 I'd rather get the Papillon.:wacko: And I'd hate to have to wait until Fall to find out it's $700 when I'll have enough saved for the Papillon this summer. :hrmm: And I am driving my dh crazy with this very important dilemma!!! :lol:

crochetbella said:
I know! If it is the same price, I'd rather get the Speedy than the Papillon (I think, still going back and forth) but if it's $700 I'd rather get the Papillon.:wacko: And I'd hate to have to wait until Fall to find out it's $700 when I'll have enough saved for the Papillon this summer. :hrmm: And I am driving my dh crazy with this very important dilemma!!! :lol:
If you already have a mono speedy, get a damier papillon. I would! They prices for damier are: US$700.00 for speedy 25 and US$720.00 for speedy 30.

Those are the prices I heard too, $700 for 25, $725 for 30. I'll definitely jump on one if they are the same prices as the mono speedy, but now I am not so sure.

An SA in Galeries Lafayette LV Paris told me today that the price would be the same as the mono :nuts: ( <- if it's true)
He also said October-November... He sounded clueless.
Why don't they get training on new products and lines!! Jeez!!!

Just started a thread about this :shame:
Anyway, went today to LV in Amsterdam. Got my name in the waiting list for a Damier Speedy 25. Price same as mono speedy: 410 euros :biggrin: (got a receipt stating the price!!!)

I guess we're getting all sorts of information, the SA's at the LV san francisco, said the damier speedies would be the same price as the monos but I doubt it...damiers are usually more pricey than the monos right? Despite that I still put myself on the waiting list...just to be able to purchase one if I happen to like it more than the mono speedy. the sa's there weren't sure of the release date either, they said end of summer or the end of this year...so I don't know when to expect it??