Damier Speedy, Epi Jasmin and Epi Lockit - what color to get?

Sep 2, 2007
OK so with the upcoming price increase in February, I figure I should probably get the bags I want now so I can "save" a little bit (You know how every little penny helps ;)). There have been 3 bags I wanted to get for a while but have been putting off since there have been all the seasonal releases I wanted to get. Anyway I would like to get:
  • Epi Jasmin in either red or ivory
  • Epi Lockit in red or ivory
  • Damier Speedy in Ebony or Azur
What colors do you think will look best for the Jasmin and Lockit? I wouldn't want to get them in the same color though. Do you think the new Cassis color will come in these styles?

As for the Speedy, I love the look of Azur but am afraid it will get dirty and also worried about the patina on the handles that everyone talks about. Ebony is a bit duller in my opinion but it would hold up to dirt and rain much better.

What are everyones thoughts? Please help me because I can't decide. Thank you!

i like red epi lockit and ivory jasmin. i think you shoud get those two first. i am not too fond of speedies as damier and monogram ones are soo common

I've tried two of those bags on this weekend so here's my advice: jasmin in red (will make a very sexy bag!) and lockit in ivorie. I would get the speedy in damier. Good luck and let us know what you got...:flowers:

Red lockit, ivory jasmin, and either one of the damier Speedies. I don't worry much about my vachetta because I love a dark patina, but if it will really bother you then get the Ebene speedy. My Ebene Speedy is a workhorse, all-weather bag!

so you are going to get one ivory bag then buy ebony damier speedy...
red lockit
ivory jasmin
I am thinking about getting 2 Epi bags - Jasmin and Lockit. I just don't know whether to get the Jasmin in Ivory or Red and Vice versa for the Lockit. From everyone's comments, it sounds like the vote is for Red Lockit and Ivory Jasmin which is what my initial thought was. I'm just wondering if these 2 styles will come out in the new Cassis color and whether it would look nicer than my current choices. The price increase is giving me so much pressure :tdown:.
I may hold out on the Speedy until later on as the Epi's are pretty pricey and the sag factor of the Speedy bothers me.
I'll need to try on all of these bags to decide though.

yep... it is better to try them on.. it is better to get the speedy later..
red lockit is my favorite.. I really love that bag... what do you think about the ivory soufflot. it is a great bag too..another choice for ivory is pochette montaigne...