Damier Speedy 30 or Azur 30????

i also vote for the damier speedy 30! like the others have said, you will use it more in the winter, the azur handles could get stained if you get it wet, its better for summer etc~
good luck with your choice! (i too am having this problem!)

i prefer the regular Damier. it looks so classy, and you won't have to agonize over the vachetta.

one other way to help the bleeding is to use a red Purseket in your bag, especially also if you don't like the sagging of the bag. i've used a Purseket in my Damier Speedy 25 and even if it bled i would never have known, and i can't be bothered to test it out anyway :P

Regular damier! The material will stand the test of time. Ultimately, a bag that is so tough and can tolerate stains is one u would carry around with ease of mind. The speedy is really meant for running our daily errands speedily (pun intended) with style!

i prefer the regular Damier. it looks so classy, and you won't have to agonize over the vachetta.

one other way to help the bleeding is to use a red Purseket in your bag, especially also if you don't like the sagging of the bag. i've used a Purseket in my Damier Speedy 25 and even if it bled i would never have known, and i can't be bothered to test it out anyway :P

Ok, I'm sure I'm late to the party, but what is a Purseket? I feel dumb for asking this, but am going to ask it anyway! LOL

TIA! :yes:

Looks like Damier is winning.
I love the Azur look (I haven't seen ANY around my school.)
I've seen a few Damier here & there.
I see the Mono Speedy everywhere though including on me.
My vachetta has darken so I don't want to use it as much.
*Sigh.... this is a tough one.