Damier Neverfull Club!!!!

Ive had my Damier Ebene NF GM for
A year come sept. and such a beauty and worry free as i think all handbags/shoulder bags should be :smile:

And my handles can still stand up nice an straight. No cracking or peeling.. MIUSA
And has been stuffed to the core.. Used and abused in so many ways and has been steped on by a few kids when climbing all over the car.
Its witheld the ultimate test lol

I'm so glad to join this club because I think this is such a great bag. It has withstod my abuse, my kids abuse and was even my gym bag at one time. She is 4 years old and is currently in hibernation, I just took her out to take this picture.

image-3909210222.jpg

julietoscar said:
I have done a search and perhaps my searching skills are not so good, but from my results most people seem to use their PTG zip up in Jumbo for their Neverfull MM not the Extra Jumbo which is why I posted here.

In the past I have emailed the company for suggestions with sizes. They were very friendly and helpful. :smile:

julietoscar said:
I have done a search and perhaps my searching skills are not so good, but from my results most people seem to use their PTG zip up in Jumbo for their Neverfull MM not the Extra Jumbo which is why I posted here.

I am using my phone. Tomorrow, when I switch to the laptop, I will find the thread for you. I use a purse to go for my neverfull MM, but I can't remember which size it is.

In the past I have emailed the company for suggestions with sizes. They were very friendly and helpful. :smile:

Thanks Hannah, will give PurseBling a buzz.

I am using my phone. Tomorrow, when I switch to the laptop, I will find the thread for you. I use a purse to go for my neverfull MM, but I can't remember which size it is.

Thanks anabg, I really need to learn how to search for things :Pull hair:

From what I've gathered the Extra Jumbo size should be quite snug and the height of it should be just above the zipper of the internal pocket. I'm wondering whether or not this changes the shape of the bag too much (i.e. becoming more structured and bulky). I'll probably end up taking the gamble and get it anyway :biggrin:

Thanks Hannah, will give PurseBling a buzz.

Thanks anabg, I really need to learn how to search for things :Pull hair:

From what I've gathered the Extra Jumbo size should be quite snug and the height of it should be just above the zipper of the internal pocket. I'm wondering whether or not this changes the shape of the bag too much (i.e. becoming more structured and bulky). I'll probably end up taking the gamble and get it anyway :biggrin:

Hi,
Try this thread. Tons of pics.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-faqs/please-welcome-my-new-zipper-neverfull-pics-666021.html