Damier Belem PM - what does it fit?

i pm-ed you but here's the link to my belem pm pics again! :tender:
Yahoo! Photos - sma11cat's Photos - damier belem pm

i can fit a lot in it. what do you usually carry with you? i only carry the essentials and it is perfect. it definitely fits much more than the pochette. the duomo can fit much more than the belem but it is also a little heavier. i am ot familiar with the trianna or how much it could fit. i realy like the shape the the belem. i hope you get it!

sma11cat, that bag looks so cute on you! I love it! :love:

i pm-ed you but here's the link to my belem pm pics again! :tender:
Yahoo! Photos - sma11cat's Photos - damier belem pm

i can fit a lot in it. what do you usually carry with you? i only carry the essentials and it is perfect. it definitely fits much more than the pochette. the duomo can fit much more than the belem but it is also a little heavier. i am ot familiar with the trianna or how much it could fit. i realy like the shape the the belem. i hope you get it!

THANK YOU sma11cat... the belem looks adorable on you... you're right, the the duomo is heavy... which is why i exchanged it today and got... you guessed it... the belem PM.

i LOVE it... i love the size, i love the pockets (easy access but not so easy for someone else b/c the opening is not gaping).

although i love big bags, i can't use them often unless i carry all my three kids' stuff. so when i'm running around, i like to have just the essentials. and the space in the belem is totally enough for me. i don't carry a calendar, but i'm happy that if i needed to carry something of that size, i could do it with the belem.

i never ever considered the belem until i ran out of options with the other damier styles. i only saw it online, and when i got to the boutique, i held it and fell in love. for me, it's the perfect size. it kinda reminds me of the mono ellipse b/c of it's roundness and double zipped opening. but of course they are also different elemsnt to each bag.