Damier 9 CC wallet

Rolexian

LV & Rolex LerVer
Sep 22, 2006
Does it exist? I can't seem to find it on the web. Haha...I m going to shop for my first LV later! =D

Now I have to decide on which to get. It's either the wapity,zippy coin purse(if they hav stock), Taiga 6/9 CC wallet or the Damier 9CC if it exists...hmm...more suggestions anyone?:graucho:

Tks..but I dun need so many CC slots...so 6 would be fine. But I m not getting it in Mono or Damier canvas,coz I dun like the position of the cards,I prefer it the horizontal way

Utah Men's Compact Wallet have 9 cc slots, Tiga also have 6/9 wallets in brown or black, but the 9 cc one have those plastic pockets..........
But have fun at store today, pre Grats on ur First LV :balloon:

Utah Men's Compact Wallet have 9 cc slots, Tiga also have 6/9 wallets in brown or black, but the 9 cc one have those plastic pockets..........
But have fun at store today, pre Grats on ur First LV :balloon:

Hahha...tks..shall see if I am lucky enought to get my first LV today. Hope it doesn't go out of stock before I buy it! :P

I bought the 6 CC for my boyfriend and he loves it. Unfortunately it doesn't come with 9 CC slots...hwoever you can buy the bill fold with the plastic inserts and together I believe it adds up to 9 cards. (but not slots in the wallet)