Damages (on FX)

If not, it was a good show, I enjoyed it. It would be difficult to up the ante on the first season, thats for sure!! Still not 100% sure why Patty tried to have Ellen killed, but it might be just because she knew too much.

The finale was a little bit of a let down though, didn't fully explain everything but tried so hard to wrap things up so fast. Kinda hard to explain.

I just finished watching the finale. I saw the shooting coming. My description on my programming guide said something like "shocking occurance" or something like that. The way it left off is that they have the option to do another season. Ellen may want to see Patty fry for trying to kill her. It is amazing how many people were undercover with everything. I would like to see it come back. I enjoy all the characters.

i can't believe that ep13 was the finale!! This is a great show that had lots of twists etc...

I started reading this thread before i'd realised that that was it!!

I don't really think the ending was that good. Why would Patty want to kill Ellen (even if she knew too much), as you don't really see Ellen as a threat.

Also, i was really thinking that the psycho stalker was David's killer.

I guess the psycho stalker was a "red herring" making the audience think she was going to be part of the plot when she really wasn't. Other than that I don't see the point of it besides the strain in the relationship.

I told my DH if anyone calls I am unavailable LOL. That also goes for "Burn Notice" when it comes back later this month! Also during the new one, "Leverage". And it seems like there is at least one other show. I barely watch network tv any more, cable is having such good shows. Oh yeah - "The Closer", too.

Here in CA, DirecTV, I can watch the shows on Eastern Time, so Damages is on at 7pm here (and repeats at 10). I am not a late night person - I miss shows I like if they are 10pm. What a bore I am.