Dallas Meet ?

OYE I want a birkin! Lol in my dreams..but I wanna go if you're hitting up the boutique. I need some accessories that have been laying around my wishlist forever. Did you see their new "silkypops"??? The little animation on the website made me laugh:smile: Can't wait to meet you wonderful ladies!

I think I am going to be out of town that weekend. sorry guys...just been putting together my travel schedule for work for Jan and I am out of town soo much. boo. next time.

IT'S OFFICIAL.

Dallas, TX tPF meet will be Saturday, January 26 at Northpark. They have great stores!

Do we want to have a luncheon-fest before we shop??? :yahoo: I will be bringing my DD (she's 11) so if we want to have lunch I'm going to need a headcount to make reservations. Suggestions on a restaurant are welcome! There's a P.F. Changs, Bistro N (near Nordstroms), The Zodiac (near Neimans)....

I'm in Richardson and will try to make it...I'd love to meet everyone - as I am still pretty new to the forum. I know that's not much of an RSVP - but I need to line up a sitter - no one wants me sweet little three year old putting his sucked on fingers on their precious expensive handbags.
Hope I can make it - and thanks for setting it up...do I still need to PM someone?

Jennie

I'm in Richardson and will try to make it...I'd love to meet everyone - as I am still pretty new to the forum. I know that's not much of an RSVP - but I need to line up a sitter - no one wants me sweet little three year old putting his sucked on fingers on their precious expensive handbags.
Hope I can make it - and thanks for setting it up...do I still need to PM someone?

Jennie

WELCOME! I sure hope you can come! You don't need to PM me yet. On or around the 18th I'm going to have everyone give me a solid yes or no w/ the # of people so I can make solid plans regarding food.

:heart: