cuteness overload......

Ok..

My Baby hot and panting hinding half way behind the pillow..
SnowbieHot.jpg

My Baby.. Checking himself out in the mirror
SnowbieMirrorMirrorOnTheWal.jpg

At my friends apartment (she is a artist in love w/ colors (hence the background)
eDubeshavinACoke.jpg

Just a pic of a cute Pug I found online a long time ago..
Pug Pig
pugpig.jpg

Mabel (R.I.P)
baby2.jpg

Meesha the Loon (not my dog but I used to take care of him)
Meesha2.jpg

NOT me or my cat. I dont have a cat. Found photo on internet and thought it was strange (and maybe not so cute). HUGE kitty! Yikes!!
HUGEkitty.jpg

I found this on cuteoverload, I thought that this is most appropriate for this forum! (what kind of purse is that?)

Attachments

• LV puppy.jpg
    LV puppy.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 15
since i posted so many pictures of cuties that aren't my own, it thought it was only appropriate that i show off my own cutie.........this is my baby chloe in a little outfit mommy made for her :love::love:

Attachments

• chloe cute.jpg
    chloe cute.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 19
^^^ You're so sweet! But I posted it anyways. It's sort of a different theme. OVERDOSE VICTIMS!

We should make posts like this frequently. Your post definitely cheered me up! Btw, very cute little puppy!

BalenciagaLove said:
^^^ You're so sweet! But I posted it anyways. It's sort of a different theme. OVERDOSE VICTIMS!

We should make posts like this frequently. Your post definitely cheered me up! Btw, very cute little puppy!

your thread it too cute :love:......and my "very cute little puppy" is a bag/wall/furniture/aynthing she can get her mouth on-eating menace :Push:

frozen7313 said:
they do, but they don't have the ability to stick their tongue out like that.. unless there's food or water where their tongue is.

here's my contribution:
my baby bunny 2 months ago:
b28817418.jpg

my friend's bunny 2 months ago:
b27765541.jpg

:biggrin: :nuts:

aw yay wynri!! i'm such a dork, but i check your bunny's blog sometimes just to look at pictures of her. hehe. she was even my desk top for about 27 seconds until my husband made me change it back. :smile: