Crummy LV visit (SCP)

Irissy said:
I had my share of being ignored and pushed around at SCP too but that was before I found a SA I really like. It helps if you always go to that same SA and develop a friendship with that person.

There is a asian young woman that works there w/ long blk. hair... that has waited on me about 3 times. She was really nice.:yes: I liked her. She waited on my when I bought my mono speedy in April. Then my BH and sm. agenda in May..and yesterday she showed me the pouchette tulum. She was very helpful when I purchased my sm. agenda. On my receipt under "associate" it said SE-SACHI. Maybe I should look for her when I go to LV.:amuse: Have any of you had her help you?

LVCRAZED said:
There is a asian young woman that works there w/ long blk. hair... that has waited on me about 3 times. She was really nice.:yes: I liked her. She waited on my when I bought my mono speedy in April. Then my BH and sm. agenda in May..and yesterday she showed me the pouchette tulum. She was very helpful when I purchased my sm. agenda. On my receipt under "associate" it said SE-SACHI. Maybe I should look for her when I go to LV.:amuse: Have any of you had her help you?

Yes, stick to her since she's been so helpful to you and you like her as well. :amuse:

Ick!! That is why I still to the LV at Saks now, after Bjara introduced me...I seriously used to have to wait forever to get service in the SCP LV, and when I finally did get some, they didn't treat me all too well...

I was at SCP yesterday at around 11am. It wasn't crowded at all at the time. i still had to stand still for a few minutes to catch an SA's attention to offer me help even there were a few of them without customers. My SA was eager to help me but wasn't too friendly (maybe it's her way of trying not to be pushy). but I still thank her for giving me what I requested, a box and a catalog. :yes:

After the LV store didn't have the damier checkbook and sent me to the Saks LV there was only 2 girls there be waited on. The SA there "Lacey" was really nice, polite, and helpful. That was my first time at the Saks LV. :amuse:

I've been in that boutique quite a few times and I find that you need to look for the SAs not currently helping someone and don't hesitate to ask someone to help you. If they just see you standing there they'll probably just assume you're already being taken care of. Also, when people go in front of you at the service desk, it's usually because they're already being helped by an SA and their purchases are being brought up from the back.
But if they were just waiting for someone to help them like you were, then I can see your frustration.
But at least you got what you wanted! :smile:

My experience at LV wasn't that bad in comparison to they way I was treated at Hermes in SCP. Was like pulling teeth to get the SA to find the right pocket scarf for me. I almost walked out. I hate being catty about these things but I'm really tired of SA's and hotesses giving attitude to potential customers.

LVCRAZED - i'm glad you and your DH got out alive! i hate it when the SA's are rude etc... it just ruins the entire experience. i'm glad everything got sorted out though!

lelgin said:
My experience at LV wasn't that bad in comparison to they way I was treated at Hermes in SCP. Was like pulling teeth to get the SA to find the right pocket scarf for me. I almost walked out. I hate being catty about these things but I'm really tired of SA's and hotesses giving attitude to potential customers.

Wow, really? Ugh....how frustrating!:yucky: I know what you mean.......

that's why i NEVER go on weekends unless it's the minute they open. monday's are the best for them.. cuz it's slow. :smile: i'm going later today actually! :smile: but for weekends, Saks LV would be best cuz EVERYONE and their momma is in the boutique. glad you got everything taken careof though! all this damier speedy talk has me wanting more damier! lol.

i guess it depends on the people though of course. my SA is Sherry and she's in the boutique. she always gives me the best of service and even gives me dustbags for things that don't even come with bags. hehe. :smile:

frozen7313 said:
that's why i NEVER go on weekends unless it's the minute they open. monday's are the best for them.. cuz it's slow. :smile: i'm going later today actually! :smile: but for weekends, Saks LV would be best cuz EVERYONE and their momma is in the boutique. glad you got everything taken careof though! all this damier speedy talk has me wanting more damier! lol.

i guess it depends on the people though of course. my SA is Sherry and she's in the boutique. she always gives me the best of service and even gives me dustbags for things that don't even come with bags. hehe. :smile:

Sherry...huh...Hmm...might have to remember her! Thx!;)

frozen7313 said:
yea, she's the visuals director there. :smile: persian lady with kinda big hair, kinda older.. but really nice (to me at least!)

Hey Jimmy,

I went today for my bday and Sherry helped me. WOW! She was sooo nice!! Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really liked her. Very helpful, and kind, and funny too!!:yes: Thx for the tip!! WOO HOO!!