Cruise 2013 Info

Some more:

Snapshot2012-05-1820-51-59.jpg

lol at the watering can bag :biggrin:
More pictures are on http://www.style.com

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:LMAO at this watering can design! thanks for sharing

I also admire it, if it ever comes into commercial production (likely, haha) I hope you get it :P

Ugh I hate saying this but I have one person who works for Chanel and is a friend out looking for this bag, He has told me that this bag probably will not ever come to market it is a one of a kind piece for the runway and does have a huge price tag at $13,000 so we will see.

Flyboy2 said:
Ugh I hate saying this but I have one person who works for Chanel and is a friend out looking for this bag, He has told me that this bag probably will not ever come to market it is a one of a kind piece for the runway and does have a huge price tag at $13,000 so we will see.

Seriously? Maybe that's the reason why it won't get produced. :smile:

Some really beautiful RTW in the collection, but none of the bags are a must have for me! Maybe my goal to buy less bags will be easier than I thought?!

Thanks for the pictures! I like some of the Boy bags. Chanel seems to be using mostly Boy bags on the runway for the last few collections. Cruise collections are always beautiful and seem to have some of the best colors.