Crossbody Beauties!

I have this bag in black with silver hardware. I LOVE it! I have used this bag sooo much!!! It's a great small crossbody that has 3 compartments and holds a lot for the size. It has 6 card slots and a spot that can hold dollar bills (most bags only have place for cards, not bills) - totally love that. It has a back snap pocket on bag that holds my iPhone 6. Oh and another neat feature that I didn't know about, the strap actually attaches by snaps so you can detach it. I've carried this as a clutch and it looks super cute and feels good to carry. This is such a great bag! As you can tell I totally love it!!! Lol. I hope you love yours. [emoji3]

I can post pix of inside if you're interested? The interior is black so I don't know how well it will show up.

Thank you so much for the response. i can't wait for the bag to arrive. I was looking for an everyday crossbody that was versatile... I would love to see pictures of the inside if you are able to. I ordered the Navy because it was on sale and also because I have way too many black bags!

Thank you so much for the response. i can't wait for the bag to arrive. I was looking for an everyday crossbody that was versatile... I would love to see pictures of the inside if you are able to. I ordered the Navy because it was on sale and also because I have way too many black bags!
The only thing that doesn't fit for me is my sunglasses case. I'm used to that because it's bulky and doesn't fit in most of my smaller crossbodies anyway. This bag is so easy to get in and out of and love the fact that I can put my phone in the outside pocket. I've also received lots of compliments on it. The leather on mine is super soft and pebbled and so it's very low maintenance. I hope you love it as much as me. I will post some pix for you later. :smile:

Reactions: Fendilove
Just got this beauty from the Nordies sale...its larger than a "normal" small cross body, but this makes me sooooo happy!! It's GORGEOUS!! View attachment 3415934

And I loved it soo much IRL that I went back and ordered the Plum, too!!
That is a beautiful crossbody! Can't wait for pics! Can't wait to see your Plum colour!

I experienced the fastest delivery ever by MK - ordered it on the 19th and it was delivered yesterday in Toronto, BUT I wasn't home...so now I have to go pick it up today! I can't wait to pick up my MK bag tonight!

That is a beautiful crossbody! Can't wait for pics! Can't wait to see your Plum colour!

I experienced the fastest delivery ever by MK - ordered it on the 19th and it was delivered yesterday in Toronto, BUT I wasn't home...so now I have to go pick it up today! I can't wait to pick up my MK bag tonight!

Hope you love it! That's SUPER fast!!

Reactions: Fendilove