Croc Flip flops

what style of croc flipflops are these?? :upsidedown:
i received 2 croc pairs of flats but those are the wrong size and it costs too much to ship them back.. but they were quite comfy i say

i wouldn't wear regular crocs but the flipflops perhaps.. because to be honest they are comfy!!
i love beautiful heels and all but my feet are already pretty bad at a young age and i dont want to aggravate them :yucky:

I bought my crocs (the beach clogs) on vacation & I love them! They are the shoes I wear around the house all the time. I don't think they are particularly attractive, though. I think I'll wear them out more this fall with jeans.

Yes, I was the cute sandal queen. Well, the side of my foot by the ball started burning and hurting. Doctor said the bunion had to go. Had it done a week ago. I had a pair of crocs and they are the miracle shoe They are taking the nation by storm. Woman are no longer ashamed of saying their feet hurt, so the shoe people are responding with solutions. If you look at the web sight, there are so many more styles I carry my heels in a designer bag
and I put them on right before I get out the car.

Has anyone tried Danskos? They're incredibly comfortable, are used by medical staff & approved for flight attendants due to their endless walking and have some nice styles as well in leather, suede and mary janes. They also have clogs called "professionals", that aren't that expensive and withstand any weather. They're great for those who like the feel of crocs at home but can wear these in public.

I think the Croc clogs are hideous, but the flip-flops look like regular flip-flops. Honestly, flip-flops are never the height of fashion anyway! I won't wear the clogs, but I wear Croc flip-flops to the beach. You can't beat it for comfort and ease of use in wet situations! For the comfort, I do wish I could wear them other places, but I just can't justify wearing flip-flops with anything except beach clothes!

For those who like the comfort of crocs but can't stand the look, they make a much more subtle, less clunky version in a ballet flat plus there is the Mary Jane that someone else has recommended. Bloomie's used to carry the ballet flat but it sold out quickly last summer and since then, the only place I know you can find it is Journeys. I am a big fan of the ballet flat:

Journeys Shoes: Womens Crocs Prima - Black

Has anyone tried Danskos? They're incredibly comfortable, are used by medical staff & approved for flight attendants due to their endless walking and have some nice styles as well in leather, suede and mary janes. They also have clogs called "professionals", that aren't that expensive and withstand any weather. They're great for those who like the feel of crocs at home but can wear these in public.

i wear danskos in the hospital and they are very supportive. the leather on these breathes really well; i haven't gotten stinky feet from wearing them 24hours+. i still find them relatively unattractive though- but a necessary evil.

well, i'll confess. i ordered a pair of croc mary janes yesterday... i can't stand being uncomfortable standing for hours on end anymore.
even my danskos were giving me calluses so i'm going to try the crocs and hopefully they'll be even more comfy.