Creme de la Mer?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
I want to try this but don't have access to it in stores near me. I don't want the big 1oz jar but just the small jar the .25oz :sad2: to test out. Does anyone know where I can get one other than ebay? I bought one once and it was all caked and dried up, I was so upset. I have rosacea and really wanted to try it :sad2: :love: :amuse: With the season change, my skin is going cuckoo :cry:

Nordstroms by me started carrying it too...They will probably send you samples of the other stuff too if you are looking at all their products. I love their stuff.

Gloss is another website that carries the creme, so you could try them? I know they often give samples of products. Alternatively you could call La Mer customer service on 1.866.850.9400. Be wary of eBay as there are a number of counterfeit La Mer products listed.

I tried a sample of the creme and found it to be too rich for my skin. I use The Moisturizing Lotion in the winter and The Oil Absorbing Lotion in the summer

I Looove it! I know it is too thick for some skin types, but it works great for me. (They do make a lightweight version as well). I am in the sun a lot and it keps my skin glowing. People always comment on my skin and I say La Mer. I even buy it for my best friend on her b'day. They do have small samples at Saks and Neimans. If you buy something else, you may be able to request a sample.

Do you have a Nordstrom near you? I know that certain Nordstrom stores carries CDLM. They could have the cream transferred in for you to your local store. If you don't like it, have a bad reaction to it, etc., you should be able to return it within a reasonable time.

Another brand that I like is Dermadoctor. The line is carried at some Nordstrom's & Sephora. It's developed by a dermatologist and she's gotten good reviews. But I don't have roscea, so I can't vouch how well this cream works:

http://www.dermadoctor.com/product.asp?productid=821&WID=%7B48233E09%2D9115%2D4DA8%2DAF62%2DF38C4756FA8C%7D

That's another option....