Crazy Question

Greentea said:
There are no rules in collecting what you love! Perhaps varying the leather might be nice, though. Chocolate is my favorite! You could get a dressier chocolate box Kelly and a choco. Birkin in something like Togo or chevre?

You are so wise Greentea!

Kou, I love your plan...back up, back up of back up....you go girl!!! Can I come to your house to babysit the collection?:idea:

toonie said:
Thank you Gigi, What other leathers have some shine besides box? My kelly in Lachee v is kind of matte. My next purchase I hope Will have some shine to it.Does clemence? Thanks:flowers:
CHEVRE!! It's textured with a slight sheen and a little more formal than than Togo/clemence. If you do find this bag in a Birkin or Kelly, it's my dream bag!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Greentea said:
There are no rules in collecting what you love! Perhaps varying the leather might be nice, though. Chocolate is my favorite! You could get a dressier chocolate box Kelly and a choco. Birkin in something like Togo or chevre?

Exactly. You gotta go with what you love. :love:

I'm trying very hard not to order same colors, I want a rainbow of Hermes. They only thing that I have purchased in the same color was my 28cm Cyclamen Kelly and recently I purchased a Suede Cyclamen mini Kelly. They don't look the same color but I found it to be so beautiful.

Kristie.F said:
I would SOOOOOOO own a Kelly AND a Birkin in croc/ beige-rose/ gold h/w if I had the chance..........if you adore the leather/colour combo, why not?????:smile:
Oh my gosh,:love: :amazed: I didn't even think of that one! :sos: :devil: wow, back to the drawing board... ooops, my list just grew!:supacool: :welcome: merci!
(or should it be MERCY!!)