Cowboy(girl) Boots

I have 3 pair of Cowboy boots - 2 pair of Lucchese and 1 custom pair from Caboots.

Cowboy boots never go out of style they may just not be what is "hot and trendy" right now.

moving to the Glass Slipper . . .

I don't think cowboys are ever 'in' or 'out' personally, they're a staple and pretty much classic IMO.
But then again, I live in the South!

I don't own any though because Ic an't find a pair that fits right.

Honey, if you like 'em, get 'em. I said this before in another thread, but I'll say it again... IMO, all that in style/outta style is for people who can't think for themselves! "Oh, so-in-so said this is "in", I gotta get it"! "Oh, the (fill in the blank) that I just got cos it was "in" is now "out". I can't wear it anymore.."! Puh-leeze! Wear WTF you like! If YOU like it, it's "IN"!

Whoa! I just opened your thread. Those boots are gorgeous! And only $24! Are you kiddin' me!?!? I'm considering gettin' a pair! Thanks!

I think that if you like them, you should wear them and not worry about what someone else thinks is in or not in style. Let your personal style preferences transgress trends. Most things cycle around anyway. Good example for me is that in 2002, I was having a childhood regression phase or something and hunted down a pair of KangaRoos sneakers (took hours on the internet and almost had to order from Germany). The first year or more that I wore them, I got lots of comments like "1985 much?" but I didn't care - little pockets on my shoes made me happy. Two years later when Roos started showing up mass market again, people were telling me "Oh, you so called that trend" and asking me to find them some.

WHAT! I LOOOOVE THE ROOS! I had a pair back in the early 80's and actually missed them when I could no longer find them. I was so happy when they came back! I was walkin' down 8th st. in the Village and saw my ROOS in a store window. W/out hesitation, I went in a got a pair. Since the return of the ROOS , I have about 4 or 5 pairs. Even a cute pair of ROOS bedroom slippers! I've always Loved ROOS, always will Love ROOS! Zappos.com has a great selection and they go on sale often.

OMG! No way, they will never go out of style. A great pair of cowboy boots will work from year to year. I do a lot of traveling as well and I never cease to find fashionable women rocking their cowboy boots.

OMG! No way, they will never go out of style. A great pair of cowboy boots will work from year to year. I do a lot of traveling as well and I never cease to find fashionable women rocking their cowboy boots.

IMO they go in and out and I'm just as happy to throw them on with jeans on Saturday irrespective of how in they are. If you know your size, style, and brand, I've gotten some great deals on ebay. Also Charlie 1 Horse by Lucchese makes some really cute mules that always get compliments when I wear them.

Affordable Western Wear - Women's Lucchese Charlie 1 Horse I6019

I just purchased, for my daughter, a pair of Christian Dior distressed leather thigh high boots in congnac from Paris. To see them log on www.dior.com and to countries, then to France. Go to automne/hiver 2006, click, and there they are. These are the boots that Kate Moss styled for Dior in Vogue, Elle, Bazzar, in their fall issues. Tell me what you think.

I still like them, although, I have never owned a pair, for some reason! :shrugs:

I like the Dior Cuissardes, ktown! :biggrin: They're like a cross between cowboy and pirate boots!

I also like the Dior Westerns, which are more similar to the conventional cowboy boot.