Courtney Stodden

If Courtney did miscarry, I am sympathetic. If it's an attempt to gain attention, I feel furious. I'm trying to err on the side of kindness; it is possible that she did miscarry.
A good quarter of all clinically recognized pregnancies end in miscarriages. It's just that almost 70% of those miscarriages occur within the first few weeks and so most women don't even know they are pregnant.
It's why people say you should never announce until you've made it past the first trimester - the excitement before and the sympathy afterword makes it all the more painful.

If it is a miscarriage, it probably wasn't because of the (very staged looking) fall; it is much more likely that it simply wasn't a viable fetus.

Yep, that's what I was thinking. It looks really weird and unnatural. I was holding off from saying anything as I'm sure someone would come after me saying I was insensitive.
I have thought the pregnancy was fake from the beginning. The day she announced it at four weeks I predicted she would pimp out the "pregnancy" for a few months and then pretend to miscarry, which is exactly what she did.

Her "bump" is strangely too big for 12 weeks and it's been exactly the same for over a month. I don't think it was a bump at all, but just her pooching out her stomach. She probably got a little help from photoshop on her instagrams to get that nice round look, because in The Sun photos it just looks like a pooch.

Reactions: Jen1122
She is tall and was pretty thin the last time I saw pics of her. At 12 weeks I was barely showing and at 16 weeks my stomach was more pointy. Obviously everyone carries differently but I agree that her stomach looked too big and round for 12 weeks.

A miscarriage is a terrible thing and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

My heart goes out to her and doug, miscarriage is a tragic experience to go through. Even more so when you don't have a good support system in place (ie all your friends are on your payroll, your husband/rock is doug, and your mom is batsh!t insane ).

Honestly in those pictures our bell peppers face is virtually unrecognizable, too me at least.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app

what sad news...

i was also wondering if it was her fall. she was in flip flops when she fell and i was glad at least she was in flip flops (not glad about the fall) because imagine the backlash and blame on her if she were in her usual insanely high platform heels. i wish her and her husband much strength and love.