Cool Magenta Shoulder

^I hear you chigirl. If I see her listing something at a decent price, I would still buy from her. I'm all for sellers getting as much money as they can in a free market. But it's also worth noting that she declines very good offers, and has ended up selling for less later. I've put two very reasonable offers on two of her listings before and she's very quick to decline. Both those times she ended up selling (long after I'd lost interest) for a lower price than I'd offered.

Your point about the other magentas listed for $300 above retail is well taken, but it should also be noted that $300 is a much smaller percantage of the original prices of those other bags than it is as a percetage of the original price of the shoulder bag. We're not comparing apples to apples.

At the end of the day, we do a tremendous amount of good posting and advertising her listings here. And we will continue to post them, even the overpriced ones.

I really think the amount over retail you can get depends on the type of bag you are selling. There are two firsts a regular and a metallic magenta that are priced below retail as well on ebay right now. They may not even get any bids and the shoulder which is a cute and smaller bag is higher than them.

I am all for sellers getting what they can for a bag but I really think as in any selling that customer service is a big part of the job. A little kindness may grant you a sale in the future.