Converted:- I'm Plombed!

1. Oh my god...I'm a new convert...and I've made the right decision! I received this today - BRAND NEW! :love:

The condition of the bag is spectacular...I've been choosing between the blues and the darker colors..and decided a darker color as a first bbag! I love the leather! It's sooooo soft and my boyfriend loves it..this is the first bag he approves of! I'm so happy! He loves the bag because it's logo-free..:smile: can be dressed up or down..has a certain flavor to it!

I am soooooooooooo CONVERTED!!!!! :woohoo: Did I make the right choice of color, ladies?

I took some quick pictures..gotta go out for dinner!

Pictures with flash..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CIMG1698.JPG CIMG1699.JPG CIMG1700.JPG CIMG1703.JPG
  2. Love it! Congratulations!

3. Pictures without flash..it's kinda cloudy today..I'll take pics in natural light soon!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CIMG1701.JPG CIMG1702.JPG
  4. Wow! Gorgeous color and leather! Perfect for your first (and soooo not your last!) bbag!

5. wow the leather is tdf! congrats! i wish to be plombed too but i'll be contented to just stare now :p

6. PLOMB!!! in a city! One of my fave in my collection!!!! The leather on yours is simply TDF! You so def. made the right decision! CONGRATS on ur first bbag! :tup:

7. GORGEOUS!! A perfect decision.

8. that leather looks totally edible! LOVE IT! Enjoy :heart:

9. GREAT pick for your First BBag!!!! WELCOME to the club! The leather is yummy, too!

10. congrats rensky!! you're an official bbag convert now! :biggrin:

11. Congrats! What's next? You can't stop at one...:graucho:

12. What gorgeous distressing... cOngrats!!!

13. Beautiful! I love your thread title, it's so cute!

14. Congrats! And great first color as well...

15. :drool:

The leather is the absolute Bbag perfection:heart:

Congrats, you definitely made a right choice!!