Contact Balenciaga Paris

1. Help me please... Does anyone know Balenciaga Paris's e-mail address? Did you ever send e-mail to them? Does anyone know a nice SA to contact? TIA
  2. any Paris gals can help me, if they have any Sandstone Day left at the store. RH or GH will work this time. Can't be that picky... Thanks so much girl.
  3. nice SA's at Bal, no. But there is a really super nice SA at le printemps (a department store) named Clair and they have a large bal selection too. No email though. You can just call them and I think she speaks english. [SIZE=-1]+ 33 1 42 82 50 00

I hope that helps a little.

4. Thanks Bal newbie. I will give it a try.
  5. the Bal Paris SAs do not like to communicate via email. They have asked me numerous times to call them instead. Trouble is I'm in CA so I am never awake during their business hours :s
  6. Thanks girls! HMWE, that's my problem too.. but I will try over this weekend, but I have to set up my alarm so early in the morning & get back to sleep after that.:sleepy:
  7. :roflmfao:
  8. i know this is completely off topic... but what color is your bal bag, girlygirl3? it's sooo pretty :drool: