Consultation Experience with GIRIN Plastic Surgery for Abdomen, Arm, and Armpit Liposuction

hawaii808

Apr 3, 2024
Hi, My name is Sher and I recently underwent arm, abdomen, and armpit liposuction with Girin Plastic Surgery in Gangnam Korea in March 2024. In deciding a clinic, I was drawn to Girin because of their efficient and prompt English online consultation service. I had a lot of questions regarding the surgery, and they were super understanding and helpful and made sure I got all the information I wanted to know. They are very foreign friendly, which was essential for me since I am from America. The other clinics were not as prompt and thorough with their responses, which is why I eventually chose Girin. Also, on Google reviews, I saw an abundance of good reviews from other people about Girin, which was another reason why I chose Girin. The in person process was very easy and quick, which I was surprised about. We scheduled a consultation meeting and presurgery appointment the day before surgery, and everything was done in that day. Dr. Park Deok Joon operated on me, and he was so kind, knowledgeable, and knew a bit of English, which was helpful as well. He consulted with me the day before surgery, and he told me exactly what he was going to do and what I should expect from the operation. At first, I only intended to get abdomen and arm liposuction, but he pointed out I did have some fat in my armpit area that he would be able to remove. I asked him if I should remove it and if it would look better, but he said it was subjective, and that it was my choice, which I really appreciated in the end. After consideration, I decided to do the armpit liposuction as well. He answered all of my questions and made me more confident in the procedure. I am so glad I went to Girin and wanted to share my experience!