Confessions of a Mulberry-holic...

When you hear the words "red onion" and immediately think of the leather colour rather than the vegetable........

I once in a deep conversation in Starbucks, with other M lover friend, regarding new (then) 'Ox blood' leather, eg. 'Oh I love Ox blood so much, it's really lovely!' 'Hmm It's so rich and deep and yummy!'... and realised people next table were looking at us like :-s...

MulberryBoy said:
When you give them pet names and refer to them as these:weird:

Too funny - I do that, using their colors as pet names ;)
I'll use 'inky' tomorrow - or will it be 'oaky' or 'blacky'? Or even 'foggy' or 'conky'?

Alright, my name is Betty and I am a 'Mulberry-holic', lol!! :weird:
I'm so happy we have this forum, though: people who understand each other when it comes to Mulberry and handbag addictions :smile:

I'll use 'inky' tomorrow - or will it be 'oaky' or 'blacky'? Or even 'foggy' or 'conky'?

I'm so happy we have this forum, though: people who understand each other when it comes to Mulberry and handbag addictions :smile:

I am not alone lol - my bf thinks I have lost it when I say to him pass me 'Anni':roflmfao:

Ahaha. I am always quarrelling with DH for calling my Bays blacky. Her name is Raven! Ahahahaha.
;)
I need help but enjoy being part of this particular group of addicts.

You know you have a problem when your hubby knows the bag names too! Maybe I need real babies :roflmfao:

Ahaha. I am always quarrelling with DH for calling my Bays blacky. Her name is Raven! Ahahahaha.
;)
I need help but enjoy being part of this particular group of addicts.

You know you have a problem when your hubby knows the bag names too! Maybe I need real babies :roflmfao:

Oh my, we are twins! :biggrin:
Not only my hubby knows the names, he can even spot some of them :P

You're Mulberry-holic when sometimes the best time spent during weekend is browsing M.com on your own:graucho:

LaPetiteDanoise said:
Hahahaha, I did that just yesterday... People were staring at me like I was an idiot.. :biggrin:

I do that too and have gotten quite a few stares, lol ;))
Well, a girl's gotta protect her beloved handbags, right? Just doing what has to be done!