Comparison Photos: Electrice Blue & french Blue

Ok ladies, I just received my EB CP yesterday while I was at work and as soon as I opened it, I am having a dejavu moment, it looks EXACTLY like my FB Real Coin wallet!! I know I've read some threads here saying that they would be similar, but now I see the EB IRL, it looks exactly the same as FB!! So I couldn't wait to get home and bring out my FB that is still safely tucked in it's dustbag, unused. Here is a comparison shot for you, it was taken indoors without flash in the evening, couldn't wait for sunlight the next day to do it...so here they are...:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_2497_resize.JPG
    IMG_2497_resize.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_2501_resize.JPG
    IMG_2501_resize.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 257
Yes they do look so much the same color! I think Balenciaga just renames the color when they come out with it in another season and maybe change it a tiny bit. What do you all think??

thank you for posting the comparison. I have been hoping someone would do this! I had a FB that I ended up returning because it faded. But maybe it was faded when I got it, because mine was never as dark as the EB pictures I have been seeing posted here. In either case, I can't wait to get mine. It looks wonderful.

Ok ladies, I just received my EB CP yesterday while I was at work and as soon as I opened it, I am having a dejavu moment, it looks EXACTLY like my FB Real Coin wallet!! I know I've read some threads here saying that they would be similar, but now I see the EB IRL, it looks exactly the same as FB!! So I couldn't wait to get home and bring out my FB that is still safely tucked in it's dustbag, unused. Here is a comparison shot for you, it was taken indoors without flash in the evening, couldn't wait for sunlight the next day to do it...so here they are...:lol:

Thanks for sharing the comparo piccies "R" :nuts:

They both are so similar though the EB looks a tad darker than EB doesnt it?

Both are gorgeous though! :love:

I can't remember who but someone here bought a first EB RH and photographed it next to an FB wallet and it looked 100% the same color in her photo! There's just an ever so slight difference in your photo's, at least that's what it appears to me. Thanks for sharing!

I can't remember who but someone here bought a first EB RH and photographed it next to an FB wallet and it looked 100% the same color in her photo! There's just an ever so slight difference in your photo's, at least that's what it appears to me. Thanks for sharing!

You are right!! The EB is maybe a shade darker, or only half shade darker!:lol: They are very similar IRL!

:ty:for the compliments ladies!!:flowers: