comicon 2007-san diego: who is going?

I live in San Diego, so I'll be there for sure! I haven't gone the last two years because of scheduling conflicts, but I'm gonna for sure be there this year. I usually attend Anime Expo, but year I'm just gonna be at Comic Con, waaayyyy cheaper then AX in Long Beach. My favourite comic artist (Linsner) is gonna be there! I'm so excited!

aww this year is my first year going to anime expo... it would've been funny bumping into a tpf member there... I kind of chose a bad year tho since Long beach is so far compared to Anaheim from Irvine :lol: but glad to see another one going to SDCC

Since the Lesportsac stuff is supposed to end this year do you think Simone will be at Comic-Con next year or not? I'd love to go this year but plane tickets are nuts & I couldn't find any hotels near there. But if I can plan a year in advance maybe I can go..

I doubt he was just there for lesportsac items (he might have been sponsored if anything but it wasn't as big of a deal I don't think) since comic-con is mostly comics, toys, etc so I'd guess so... he is continuing collaborations just with other companies and his fan base is growing

maybe someone should email him and ask

that's soo great tehlilone, if i do need a custom purchase i'll contact you. the dates look pretty promising, i'll see if we might be able to get down there for a day or two. we can have a TPF comicon party. woo!

*sigh* Idk if I can go...I wanted to, but now with my money situation, I highly doubt it :sad: If I make at least $1000 a check for the next 3 checks then maybeeeeeeeeee lol.

idk, I think last time i was lookin was for me & my bf to go and idk i think it was around 500-700 round trip for both might've been w/ car & hotel...not sure....gosh, i dont even remember. I dont wanna look again cuz i might get my hopes up lol. And, if we do go..I do want to go to JapanLA and Disneyland & Cali Adventure, lmfao............

But thanks toki_steph.

hopefully i'll be able to go to comic con! as of right now i'm not too sure either :/ i'm in san diego and i feel like i should because it's just right there haha!

hopefully it'll be able to fit into my schedule.. and bank account LOL.

aww since you added disneyland i'm 1000X sending you good vibes to be able to come. work some overtime! donate some blood! (lol jk, i don't reccomed that to make money.)

good luck, i really hope you can go so you can see disneyland. disneyland is my favorite place ever.

LOL, I've been there like 4 times in my life..but my bf has never..so I do want to take him :heart: lolz. *sigh* I know...I really gotta get to workin stop bein a lazy butt...hmmm givin blood eh? hahahhaha I would give platelets or w/e...i think they cost more? HAHA. but, I've been outside of the US so I dont think i'm allowed? lol.

ooh you are probably right. i forgot about that!

you know what? you're making me want to go back to hawaii! how bout we trade for a while and i live down there and you can live in nor-cal?

jessaka you should donate one of your eggs LOL. i saw somewhere that you get like, $5k for one.. lmao

you can do it!! you still have plenty of time to save up and stuff!!! :biggrin:!!