Come share your September 2012 purchases!

Hi all!

I received this purse as a gift the other weekend so I guess this can be considered a "September" purchase :biggrin:. It's a bit heavy for me so I'm not sure if I'll definitively keep it.

I was wondering if anyone knows the model name of the purse so I can look up more information about it?

403824431.jpg

Hello!
This is my FIRST post :smile: And I hope you ladies can help!

I received this Chanel Wallet (With a 2.55) for my birthday this week - I just have just put all my cards/money into it and I can't decide on whether to keep it or exchange for a classic black caviar wallet...

This one is a patent bright watermelon coloured wallet - but this is my first Chanel wallet and I am wondering if I should swap it for something a little more classic...?
I do love this one - and I am in my early twenties so it is a bit fun, and I don't think many wallets from this collection (Spring 2012) are going to be released in Aus (I think they are released next month) but a classic black Chanel wallet would be timeless...

I would LOVE your help/thoughts!? xx

35baty9.png

This is a lovely wallet but I had a bad experience with a brand new red patent Chanel wallet that my DH bought me early last year.....I got colour transfer from the inside of my black GST lining onto the corners of the wallet.....The SA did warn me this could happen although I do have a red patent LV ZCP that I have been using for a year & no colour transfer at all so I have no idea why the Chanel wallet picked up colour from my bag when my LV wallet hasn't.....Its a lovely wallet but if your having second thoughts I would definitely exchange for something more classic.

ej.lovelee said:
Hi all!

I received this purse as a gift the other weekend so I guess this can be considered a "September" purchase :biggrin:. It's a bit heavy for me so I'm not sure if I'll definitively keep it.

I was wondering if anyone knows the model name of the purse so I can look up more information about it?

Where did the bag come from? I've never seen it before.

On 1st.. I bought red gst.. And on 2nd i bought earing and woc caviar with gold chain.. :smile:

Attachments

• image-1378171556.jpg
    image-1378171556.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 3,784
  • image-3745874312.jpg
    image-3745874312.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 3,816
  • image-256075105.jpg
    image-256075105.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 3,821
ej.lovelee said:
It seems authentic; I believe it's from a boutique in NY. Here's another pic if you're curious.
Anybody know more about this bag?

I have no idea. I just meant I haven't seen it at any Chanel boutique or saks etc. You should post it in the please help me identify thread-may be able to find some info

Hi Maddie. I am in love with your 12A red clutch. Can you provide which store you purchased it from. I called several stores and most says those are no longer available. Any info will be greatly appreciated :smile:

Hi pandy624,

My red kisslock clutch was purchased from the Chanel Boutique at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. As far as I know, this clutch in 12A red is currently out of stock in Singapore (we only have 2 Chanel boutiques in Singapore). I was on the waiting list for this clutch.

HTH! Good luck in finding yours! :smile:

Hello all. I just got the black jumbo cavier in gold (162XXX) for my birthday!! :smile: it's a dream bag that I know little about but just wanted for years. I was hoping for some feedback because I found another thread about the quality of Chanel caviar going down. A lot $$ went into this so I just want to get some opinions from others if they see anything not up to par with expectations!! Thanks so much for the feedback!

Attachments

• image-323593820.jpg
    image-323593820.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 3,551
  • image-354136895.jpg
    image-354136895.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 3,550
  • image-395307653.jpg
    image-395307653.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 3,561