Come share your July 2012 purchases!

KandyKane said:
Sydney had the flat card holder in stock in other colours and leathers, they were around the $500 mark too. For some reason when looking at all the pretty stuff I decided I wanted black quilted lambskin set, when I told myself before going into the store NOT to buy black, and NOT to buy buy lamb, lol.

When I took out the card holder this morning, I saw lines from my credit card and thought how fragile it is, I only just realised now that I have 5 cards in there. My coin purse only has cards, bus ticket holder and my keys.

I've been wanting the card holder in black caviar for the longest time.... How many cards would you be able to fit comfortably in it? 5 is too little!

Orchidlady said:
Hi cashcash, how much did you pay for the dangling ones? Lol ;) And you do have a mod pic?

Hi orchidlady, it's $300 and still haven't received yet. Am waiting for the shipping together with 12a red mini :smile: will post once I get hold of them :smile:

coco_addiction said:
wow!!!!! obviously u got addicted like me!!! i love black and gold combo too! may i know where you found your half moon in GHW??? and is the big black one jumbo or maxi? i'm soooo craving for a black jumbo now!!!!

Black & gold is to die for!! Well pretty much any Chanel w/ ghw is beautiful. :smile:))
I purchased the half moon through a consignment online store (it was used, but looks brand new). I did see one eBay recently. I believe the half moon in beige clair w/ ghw was available late 2011 to early 2012. Its gorgeous, i love it.
The big black one is a single flap jumbo. Love it...bought it nwt on eBay. Single flap jumbos have been discontinued, so I was lucky to find a new one.

These are my purchases for July.

I bought the Sevruga WOC about two weeks ago, but left the tags on in hopes of finding the WOC that I really wanted, the classic quilted caviar WOC, and was so lucky to have found one last week (with gold hardware!).

I am returning the black Sevruga WOC today.

twochanelsTPF2.jpg

Can I ask how much the classic quilted WOC was?