color help for the gaucho !!!

Confession #348: I just received the large white. The color is VERY dingey and just looks like a very aged/antiqued white (as it's supposed to). I don't hate it but I'm surprised how they managed to capture "dirty" so well. As far as the LOOK of the large size... I LOVE IT. It's perfect from the strap drop to the slouch factor and texture/quality of the leather. It is not too large by any means and the way it looks so "bulge-y" in pics is because they must have the compartments jam-packed with tissue. It doesn't look like that IRL at all. The sides lay flat and it's just perfect. HOWEVER, the bag is totally flawed in design. The first compartment (the saddle shaped one) will fit a wallet and that's about it. The other compartment is bigger (not by much) but you have to lift the first flap over, which is a pain because it contains the wallet! I'm bummed because I like the look of this bag SO much! :cry:

Oh, and the jingle-jangle of the keys/coin is really loud!

amanda said:
i like the white the best, red second best. the brown was too green for me.

Well, there's definitely variations in the color. My brown is not greenish. I got to choose between 3 bags and they varied. I'd say it's the same for all the colors. I'd definitely want to see the bag in person before buying.

Daisy said:
Um... I found this pic on google images. I'll be VERY disappointed if this is what white really looks like!

inthis picture this is actually the medium. i was debating between the medium and large but my SA at BG got in the large first. plus the next shipment is delayed at customs...so not sure when they will get more in the us.

depending on how much room you need depend on which size you'd want. the large is about the size of the medium city balenciaga if that helps.:P

if you don't have a white bag already, i'd go with the white, which is what i did.

i am so confused! :weird:
whats brown? i have only seen a redish brown, an olive green and a white so far! :huh:

mmmm... anyways.. my opinion from what i've seen in the pics.. the redish one is the best!! then the white one :biggrin:
good luck what ever you choose :amuse: