College Football: Those Whose Teams Lost...Come and Mourn

heehee purse...a Penn state gal???

Diva: He was pretty good! Accurate, sharp, crisp passes! He had one sack, but it was actually that the guy was coming at him and he dodged it, but hit his foot and he tripped.
They are supposed to announce who'll be playing QB today....so we'll see if it's Jimmy! I think the alumni & fans want Jimmy...the media wants Jimmy (42-0 as a high schooler)....but it's tough because it's a lot of pressure on him and the offensive line sucks...and if he fails, well then we hear the crap again of 'Notre Dame is Overrated/Overhyped' (which my response is always...ummmmm we're one of the oldest football teams in college history, and I believe the 2nd winningest team with tons of National Championships....those who say that are just haters LOL)!

Do you think they were looking ahead to Oregon or ND? Or just a whole bunch of small mistakes as Coach Carr said?

No, I think they're overrated. Even before the first snap, analysts were saying they didn't belong in the top 10. Add to that, Appalachian State is a 2 time AA champion (2005, 06) and you get a very sad Wolverine team.

i was there at the mich game. ugh. horrible. it was a BUNCH of stupid mistakes, a TON of horrible passes. henne wasn't up on his game. awful!

mountaineers.jpg
Couldn't possibly be that your guys were outclassed, could it :graucho:
mountaineers.jpg

victors.jpg

I thought this thread was for mourning, not gloating. :crybaby:

Yes, you're right. :blush:

It's just hard to read all these excuses for why Michigan lost and not acknowledge that ASU earned this victory. It's not like it was a fluke. They busted their butts, did it at Michigan and well earned their bragging rights.

Even if it's on the wrong thread.

Yes, you're right. :blush:

It's just hard to read all these excuses for why Michigan lost and not acknowledge that ASU earned this victory. It's not like it was a fluke. They busted their butts, did it at Michigan and well earned their bragging rights.

Even if it's on the wrong thread.

Understood, but the loss was painful for us Wolverines excuses or not. I don't think that anyone meant to say that ASU didn't earn it, but that Michigan did bungle some things they shouldn't have.

App. State is a darn good team. I noticed their QB is a lefty--kinda rare in FB. Well, those who said the Wolverines were overrated were right. It'll be interesting to see what Mich. does with the "big" schools.

mshel, I have friends who went to KState eons ago--bet they were crying in their beer.

Many of my relatives went to kstate and I can tell you that yes, they were crying buckets in their beers! muwaahh.
I gloat now, cuz we all know ku has about one more win in them and ksu usually wins several. so...I cherish...)