College Football Starts....Any fans?

^ Ouch Vlad is so right... and I know one of their starters quite well... they ALL need to step up :yes:

But my Buckeyes are amazing... have always been and will always be! They have the most amazing fans in the universe and are ready to go all the way again this year!!!

O-H-I-O!!!!!!

blugenie said:
OMG another DUCK! :lol:

I used to be sooo hardcore, but now I enjoy tailgating more than going in the stadium! :shame:
tailgating has always been my favorite part. i'm really not that hardcore at all...i my gave civil war tickets to my best friend's boyfriend freshman year. they were sold out by the time he got out of class. i had stood in in line for three hours but he looked so sad...and the forcast called for snow and HAIL! i watched it in my nice warm dorm room while they froze their butts off. :wlae: win/win i say. :yes:

ducks 48 stanford 10!!! :yahoo: watch out oklahoma!

OMG--so many ND fans! If I had a photo of Sparty and knew how to post it (lol) I would show you all the best college mascot ever! My whole family went to Michigan State. I'm so old, I remember the "Game of the Century" (20th, that is) between ND and MSU in the 1960's. Unfortunately, I don't think the Spartans will be contending for any titles this year, but I root for them anyway.

Well I'm back from my weekend trip...I managed to get the game on Sirius radio (couldn't get TV reception in the RV).
I am glad we won...but man oh man WTH happened to the offense of ND? How could they not be protecting Quinn better? And OMG fire that kicker (the punter was awesome though)!!!
I am thoroughly disgusted with NDs performance on Saturday.....I hope this Saturday's game goes much better (especially since I'll be there)...we'll be kicking some Lion butt LOL

Boxer: ewww the spartans are a sore subject here after last year (the whole planting the flag in the middle of our field was soooo tacky)...so we'll just have to kick their butt on their own turf this year!

twiggers said:
Well I'm back from my weekend trip...I managed to get the game on Sirius radio (couldn't get TV reception in the RV).
I am glad we won...but man oh man WTH happened to the offense of ND? How could they not be protecting Quinn better? And OMG fire that kicker (the punter was awesome though)!!!
I am thoroughly disgusted with NDs performance on Saturday.....I hope this Saturday's game goes much better (especially since I'll be there)...we'll be kicking some Lion butt LOL

Boxer: ewww the spartans are a sore subject here after last year (the whole planting the flag in the middle of our field was soooo tacky)...so we'll just have to kick their butt on their own turf this year!

twiggers, I watched a part of your game and yes we'll be playing ND this weekend so bring it...:supacool:

PSU.jpg

Hey SUNNYDQT and COSMOPOLITAN!!!

I'm a huge PENN STATE fan too:yahoo: :yahoo:

Last season was sooo incredible after all the lame years.

My next favorite team is The GEORGIA BULLDOGS since I lived there when I was little and they were number one:smile: