Cognac Marcelle is here!!

It is a wonderful size. I have a moss one that's pictured here with a Sienna that proved to be the exact same color with cream ties. Needed help in deciding which one to keep. Needless to say, the Marcelle won out. She will definitely become one of your favorite bags and not one with which you'll want to later part.

And you made the right decision Nunnla! She's so pretty! I love the Moss. Quite beauty-full if I do say so myself!
:tender:

I've been having a love affair with the Siennas. It's just such a classic. Looks rather small compared to others but all my "junk" fits in fine. Will never part with the black pebbled one that withstood the Orlando deluge. Also have the coveted smooth black one, cream, that weird moss/cream one that's coming back and then going bye bye again, a metallic army and am eyeballing a teak one now - just got outbid and think I'll leave it alone. I really do have enough of them. I'll let you know how the used Renee cleans up - before/after photos.

Do you have all the colors??? :nuts: I would say yes immediately to the black - but what do I need one for with a black Marcelle and a black Lucy? Yikes!!!! At first I thought they looked a little too Western for me but that leather on the older ones..oh....without too much said, I don't know if I'll be seeing too many older Siennas now. Lucky Lexie! Lucky Nunnla! :drool:
Anyway, that's that. I'm a fickle pickle just ilke everyone here.

Oh no, no. (I wish.) I have 3 Siennas. They must have made a dozen colors or so throughout the years though.

I really am not just following a trend when I say I think the Sienna is the most useable, practical, and fashionable bag there is. I have learned my lesson and will never get rid of the 2 I have but I doubt I would ever get more. I don't need alot of colors. You know those Crazy Balenciaga people (J/K) who buy every color under the sun....I'm just not into that nor have the bucks to do that. I have two nice neutral bags that go with everything.

The Marcelle (especially the Cognac) is another forever bag in my mind. It wasn't MY forever bag since I chose to sell it but it's general appeal makes it another winner. In a way I regret selling mine but I would only have it for the sake of saying I have it, and that is silly.

Hey Maggie, where are those droolworthy photos?

They're coming, girl, they're coming, patience is a virtue (as my grandmother never tired of telling me) LOL

Seriously, I'll try to take some tomorrow, hopefully my daughter will model (if she's not off into some teenage sulk and not talking to me again...)

Marcelles are flying around here so fast I can't keep track. I think because people are also acquiring Lucy's and Brynnes and Renee's that all look so similar it looks like there are more around than they are.

Marcelles are flying around here so fast I can't keep track. I think because people are also acquiring Lucy's and Brynnes and Renee's that all look so similar it looks like there are more around than they are.

I think most girls are disappointed with the Fall line and are showing disatisfaction by buying the older (more appealing) Kooba lines, including the Marcelles, Renees, Brynnes and Lucys, which are all gorgeous.