Jimmy Choo Cognac Maddy & Black h2osnake ....

OK- Ive been on the phone and exchainging email with DHL/Customs after reading what Samantha said. Since I did not want to provide my SS my sister has volunteer to have been cleared the package under her bzns tax id number, so Im just waiting for a response, hopefully it works.

I agree - Samantha will be posting modeling pics pretty soon w Alex..... I think JC should hire you as their model for their bags, then we will all see how they look on you and buy them...lol

Gris, we have all had problems with JChoo london and their stinky customer service. I refuse to order anything more from them because of the customs charge issue!
I hope this works out for you, would love to see more pics of the bags you are getting!

I know. Like I said I was aware of the delays this order was going to have because of the watersnake and I order her either way knowing this. I just wish I would have order her from Casey instead when I order the blue mahala, all the JC family would have been with me right now.

I think JC should either hire better CSR's or not offer shipping to the USA at all whenever someone wants to order a bag that has watersnake, alligator, etc.

The process so far .......

8/23/2007 11:06 am Clearance Delay Los Angeles Gateway, CA
4:08 am Shipment on Hold. Los Angeles Gateway, CA
12:22 am Processed at DHL Location. Los Angeles Gateway, CA

8/22/2007 10:12 pm Clearance processing complete Los Angeles Gateway, CA
4:44 am Processing for clearance Los Angeles Gateway, CA

8/21/2007 5:20 am Processing for clearance Los Angeles Gateway, CA

8/20/2007 5:11 am Processing for clearance Los Angeles Gateway, CA

8/17/2007 5:03 am Processing for clearance Los Angeles Gateway, CA

8/16/2007 4:44 am Processing for clearance Los Angeles Gateway, CA

8/15/2007 5:19 pm Processing for clearance Los Angeles Gateway, CA

5:02 pm Transit through DHL facility Los Angeles Gateway, CA

8:02 am Depart Facility London-heathrow, United Kingdom

8/14/2007 8:51 pm Transit through DHL facility London-heathrow, United Kingdom

8:16 pm Depart Facility Lambeth, United Kingdom

6:56 pm Departing origin. Lambeth, United Kingdom

5:35 pm Picked Up by DHL.

Cant wait to hear something from this people.....

OK- Ive been on the phone and exchainging email with DHL/Customs after reading what Samantha said. Since I did not want to provide my SS my sister has volunteer to have been cleared the package under her bzns tax id number, so Im just waiting for a response, hopefully it works.

I agree - Samantha will be posting modeling pics pretty soon w Alex..... I think JC should hire you as their model for their bags, then we will all see how they look on you and buy them...lol

I am not sure your sister will work because the name on the package is supposed to match the ein or ssn holder. Who knows it may. Hey if it does not work out I say you should get the Alex! We are all dying to see action shots. Oh, and feel free to forward on your suggestion to Jimmy Choo London re: JC hiring me. Tell them I will work for bags and shoes:graucho:

I am not sure your sister will work because the name on the package is supposed to match the ein or ssn holder. Who knows it may. Hey if it does not work out I say you should get the Alex! We are all dying to see action shots. :graucho:

I did ask them and they said my sister needed to write a letter to them giving them auth. to use her ss to have her as the importer .... i have not hear anything back from them but we did send them the letter..... im not specting much but i have little hope.....

Oh, and feel free to forward on your suggestion to Jimmy Choo London re: JC hiring me. Tell them I will work for bags and shoes

I think they will def hire you after seen how much profit they are making of you and your legs.... lol