Coca's bayswater

I think I have a confession to make. I was so tempted to get the Abbey bucket bag but the other day I went to Liberty and saw the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag and immediately felt in love. I've always wanted a bucket bag but because MG gets scratched easily, I decided not to. But now they have a new leather, smooth calf, which doesn't get scratched easily. Plus the price is extremely reasonable. At first I thought i'd get the Abbey with the 10% off at Harrods at the end of this month but the SAs there told me it's been cancelled. So I decided there and then to buy the MG bucket bag. It's already wrapped and ready for christmas :rolleyes: So no Mulberry for me this Christmas.

You made a great choice shoesshoesshoes. I just checked out your reveal on the MG forum. I really like the colour too. I know it's tucked away for Christmas but when you use her I would love to know how you get on with it.

You made a great choice shoesshoesshoes. I just checked out your reveal on the MG forum. I really like the colour too. I know it's tucked away for Christmas but when you use her I would love to know how you get on with it.
I sure will. I love their colours, especially the red (flamma?) and blush. I know for sure this is not my last bucket :angel:
It is gorgeous!! :smile:
Thank you CP :love:

Hi can anybody tell me where is this Clay new bayswater with strap in the thumbnail. I look in the Mulberry.com but they don't have this color. And when will the sale starts if anybody knows. Thank you.

Oh wow! So you're going to wing it? ;) What changed your mind CP?
I have seen it carried several times and I really love the burgundy suede interior which just pops against the clay exterior. Trying it on yesterday sealed it for me that she could be bays number 10! Haha. Plus I have been looking to move east west bays on anyways as I always reach for medium lily or daria before her.

Wow! Any sneaky pics, dear CP? What do you like about it? Give us the Intel! [emoji6]
It is the contrast suede lining that I think looks so lush in burgundy. Also as it have 9 classic style bays I could do with something a little different. I am not so much a fan of the black and oak in the new bays as the leather looks a bit processed to me. Oxblood is lovely as well but i own Black Forest bays already. But the clay/burgundy suede is just gorgeous!

I have seen it carried several times and I really love the burgundy suede interior which just pops against the clay exterior. Trying it on yesterday sealed it for me that she could be bays number 10! Haha. Plus I have been looking to move east west bays on anyways as I always reach for medium lily or daria before her.
The magical number 10! :happydance: I love the burgundy lining too. Are you considering the one in dune with strap as well?

The lining is gorgeous, I love the contrast with the clay. I think it would make a great work bag, looking forward to seeing your pics when you take the plunge!

Ok ladies I have crossed to the dark side. Tried on clay new Bayswater today and have decided that she will be mine in 2017!!!

You will love this bag! I also have the clay and it is the most beautiful bag and the best work bag. The burgundy suede does not show as much when you use it, but it makes me smile every time I open my bag to see the contrast.