Coach's new spring line

ayla said:
I went to return one of my bags.. because my friend bought the same one (AFTER I told her that I bought it, ugh.. stuff like that is starting to bother me..). I brought it back in a factory outlet paper bag, and the woman at the cash threw this huge spiel at me about how this bag is from an outlet.. and I was like, "yeeaaah.. but the actual bag is from this very store". I don't understand why she tried to embarass me like that, and seeing as how I had to wait in line, watching her be polite to the 9834902384x people in front of me, well, that was pretty upsetting.

This wasn't even the first time that we tried to return the bag, my mother was going to do it for me, but they wouldn't even let her into the store because it was so full and basically she was told not to bother on that day. :Push:

Omg... how RUDE of Coach! I'm sorry to hear about this aweful experience you encountered. The SAs must have been already annoyed due to the holiday traffic but they still shouldn't have take it out on you like that. :evil: You should have talk to the manager about it.

Irissy said:
Omg... how RUDE of Coach! I'm sorry to hear about this aweful experience you encountered. The SAs must have been already annoyed due to the holiday traffic but they still shouldn't have take it out on you like that. :evil: You should have talk to the manager about it.

Maybe it's just that Coach store, every experience there has been sub-par. I think I'll just hit them where it really hurts, e.g. telling all my friends to avoid and also, taking my $$$ somewhere else ! :lol:

Yes you should talk to the manager. They have never given me a problem and just by looking at the inside tag they can tell if it is an outlet bag. Sounds like the SA needed a little more training before she/he was put on the floor.

Irissy said:
I heard that there's actually a difference in the quality of the bags purchased from the outlet v. regular store. Is that true?

Not really, the outlet is more a place for older bags to go, rather than defect bags. But with that being said, I've seen some defective bags at the outlet, and have been priced accordingly due to something (e.g. missing components). I've yet to see any bags that are at the outlet and are really dirty or scratched up, those seem to end up on eBay so insiders probably get a hold of those ! :lol:

serendipity3kb said:
Yes you should talk to the manager. They have never given me a problem and just by looking at the inside tag they can tell if it is an outlet bag. Sounds like the SA needed a little more training before she/he was put on the floor.

Very true, outlet bags are marked with the stamp.. I hope it was just that the SAs I've encountered there have had bad days when they dealt with me.. I'd rather let karma eventually kick her in the bum ! :lol:

My first designer bag was a coach, and I adored it. But then I started seeing EVERYONE wearing coach, and that just totally ruined it for me. And I like my bags simple, and recently the coach lines have been way too busy for my taste. The patch & fish lines were so so SO horrible looking in my eyes. The stripe too? What is up with that? The white one with a the poppy flower is acceptable though. It's caught my eye recently but I don't think I'll be getting it.

I love the new poppy and resort line that Coach recently came out with! The poppy is especially beautiful. I love the poppy gallery tote :smile: I also love the fish, it is great for the beach

i was on holiday for most of the summer, never got to go to the store, when i finally did to buy one of those they told me to come back another week, and then when i did, sadly they did not carry them any more :sad: i think she wanted the scribbles for herself but thats just me. not a fan of coach anymore since every girl has at least one...and they have good ideas, but they mashed it all together...not nice. for the past couple of years my favorites have been the scribbles, hamptons (the one with the C's..only in black and white thoguh) and that doctor daphne bag...for for 700 dollars..dont think its worth it. the new lines arent working for me, the only one i like is the fish key chain because its random and cute..just not all over a bag.

I'm not a big fan of Coach anymore. I liked their bags from 15+ years ago. Their new stuff I think is geared more towards the younger folks.

I actually never really cared for Coach before. I always felt their stuff was WAY too boring for my tastes. But lately, I'm starting to like their stuff more and more. Because of this, I've bought quite a few Coach bags lately actually. Yesterday I was at Union Square and walked in a Coach store and everything was just popping out at me. Their new catalog had some cute new satchels coming out soon which I can't wait to see in person in February.