Coach Website Updated!!!!

I dunno...I REALLY love that the new totes have the legacy lining but I'm thinking I may need to buy an Ergo leather tote with the lining instead. Of course, there's still the denim Carly and, I'm praying for new Carly colors in the fall...

Hmm....I had higher hopes for the new sig stripe totes. They are pretty but I'm worried about color transfer and the thin straps--I'm afraid they might hurt my shoulder if the bag gets heavy....

I do love that large beauty case..
Anyone pick up any of the new releases?

It must just be me but I am not that impressed with the new stuff, doesn't seem to keep Coach quality standards. Of course it's just my personal opinion.;)

I agree with you 100%. I just got back from the mall, I really wanted to see the 'speedy' IRL. I do feel the quality is somehat diminished, thin stapes, thinner cheaper zipper on the bag...I also did not like that the zipper did not quite go the length of the bag (harder to get into to). There's no way I'd pay the price asked for that bag. I did like the style of the patchwork satchel (nice heavy handle, reinforced bottom of the bag) but I just don't like the patchwork style material, it totally limits what you can wear with it IMO.

well i m talking about my signature stripe white large tote i bought in april and used a million times!!! they have this new magazine tote type thing that is bigger and has a strap so u can wear it with the strap or over ur shoulder:crybaby:its gorgeous!! and it has legacy lining!!! damn them!!! they re worse than the apple store coming out with new ipods every 2 months making ppl feel stupid for having the older model:crybaby::cursing::hysteric::cry:

Kat,

Which tote did you just buy and which ones have the Legacy lining?

Would you return your tote for the one you like?

well.... it doesnt come in white, it comes in parchment.. but then again the white has been extremely hard for me to clean for some reason...

heres a pic of the magazine tote

11100_d1.jpg

it is so sleek and has a zipper!!

oh well you live and you learn!! i think i just really want the legacy lining.. can u imagine reversing that.. thats like having a katy tote AND a signature stripe bag!!

*wipes brow*I'm safe...for now. I don't like any of it. I like some of the styles, but they need to be in leather for me. I'm not much of a sig girl and I'm definitely not a Patchwork girl. Although i don't know...my opinion might change when i see the styles irl next time i stop by Coach.

*wipes brow*I'm safe...for now. I don't like any of it. I like some of the styles, but they need to be in leather for me. I'm not much of a sig girl and I'm definitely not a Patchwork girl. Although i don't know...my opinion might change when i see the styles irl next time i stop by Coach.

Don't go to the boutique! I didn't like much either when I saw them online but once I was there, I was in trouble. The sig stripe totes are really pretty in person and very light. The thin straps are pretty nice, which is a surprise to me, and the legacy lining is awesome.

Keep your wallet at home!:P