Coach soho line *gulp* .. discontinued???!!

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
Did the stupid ergo replace the soho line?!? *PANIC* I don't see any soho items up on coach.com!!! :hysteric: I own 4 Coach bags - ALL FOUR are hobo's - 3 soho - that's what drew me to Coach - it's the only line I really liked!! I knew when the ergo hobo came out it meant trouble for the soho hobo. Stupid, stupid ergo! Say it isn't so!! Say coach.com just *sold out* of the entire soho line!! :wtf: :hysteric:

There are tons of people on here that adore all the ergo items...so maybe I wouldn't say it was necessarily a stupid line...though I am sure many of them also like soho bags.

Well, I think the only solution if that is true, is ebay! I would buy some now before people jack up the prices even more!

*Sigh* I was just upset. I don't mean the line is really stupid - I'm just letting the child in me come out a tad over the anonymous internet. Stomping my foot a bit, so-to-speak.

I was miffed.

Did the stupid ergo replace the soho line?!? *PANIC* I don't see any soho items up on coach.com!!! :hysteric: I own 4 Coach bags - ALL FOUR are hobo's - 3 soho - that's what drew me to Coach - it's the only line I really liked!! I knew when the ergo hobo came out it meant trouble for the soho hobo. Stupid, stupid ergo! Say it isn't so!! Say coach.com just *sold out* of the entire soho line!! :wtf: :hysteric:

What did the ergo ever do to you?!?! :wtf: Just kidding.. I think... umm have you checked the outlets lately? :shrugs:

^^^ lmao no - I'm not searching for a new bag or anything... it's just, every so often I browse the Coach site to check out their newest soho hobo... and now it's... *choke*, *swallow* ... gone. Those bastards

Argggg I'm not an outlet fan!! I don't want to search through outlets... it's tedious IMO, personally, that is... when I want a bag the fun is not in the hunt for me... I'm not a bag huntress... For me, it's going and getting the bag I want when I want it... or simply going on line and *click* - the very bag I want is on it's way to me... I'm a lazy handbag aficionado...

I'm troubled.

This very well may be my farewell to Coach...

well.. if it's a line from the factory store then you won't have to search for it. They should be at all outlets on the tables waiting for you.. no searching needed. I love the soho line too!

Argggg I'm not an outlet fan!! I don't want to search through outlets... it's tedious IMO, personally, that is... when I want a bag the fun is not in the hunt for me... I'm not a bag huntress... For me, it's going and getting the bag I want when I want it... or simply going on line and *click* - the very bag I want is on it's way to me... I'm a lazy handbag aficionado...

I'm troubled.

This very well may be my farewell to Coach...

Oh no!!! I too love the Soho line. I do not have a Coach store or factory outlet near me. I say near as in within 100 miles (I hate driving!!). I have resorted to Coach.com or Ebay. I do like to "hunt" for things though. That is why I am a shop-a-holic. I am lucky in that fact that I really have developed a taste for a lot of the Coach lines, so I know I will be shopping Coach for a while still :tup:

And, I'm sure you could always CALL the outlets since you don't like to "hunt" through them. That way, if there are many outlets in your area you can narrow it down. :smile: