Coach sabrina pilot vs. Coach sabrina, calling sabrina lovers

Jul 14, 2007
hi all sabrina lovers

i am looking for a sabrina, and came across some pilot sabrina. I would love to know is there any difference b/t pilot and regular sabrina in detailing, sizing , etc. You input is greatly appreciated.
thanks

The cranberry Sabrina Pilot is special because they did not make the Sabrina in that color mainstream. It was a tester.
There are also Plum, Cherry, and Mahogany pilots, I think. But these colors were made mainstream. I think.
Size wise, color wise, they are the same.

yea size wise they are the exact same they're made as a test to see how well they will sell HOWEVER color wise they arent necassarily the same. some colors made as pilot bags arent released in regular production. there were quite a few pilot colors of the sabrina. some were made regular release and some werent

The original pilot colors in leather were cranberry, mahogany and black w/brass. They were pretty much the same as the later bags except for small details like the lining color or one of the hangtags was different. They were also more expensive as pilot bags - Coach lowered the prices for the regular release.

Then there were plum and brown (walnut?) pilot Sabrinas that appeared over a year later, well after Coach had stopped making Sabrinas for the North American market. I'm not sure where those came from, maybe they were intended as pilot bags in China or some other new market for Coach.

I have a pilot cranberry Sabrina, and while I hardly ever use it, I wouldnt get rid of it just cause its a pilot bag lol. Dont think there is any difference except mine may be a harder color to find now. Not a big Sabrina fan in general.