COACH LEGACY FRENCH WALLET IN CHILI-opinion needed

newhandbagz

May 17, 2007
does anyone have this wallet? i love the color. but would like your opinion about it.
anyone??? i'm thinking about buying it to replace the current black coach wallet that I have. i'm just not sure about it.
thanks! :confused1:
40705_B4H9_d2.jpg

I don't have it, but only because the color's not available in the Slim Wallet style. (That's not to say that I won't change my mind in the near future.)

I love the COLOR, it's vibrant, but toned down in the vintage leather. I think it's Gorgeous!

If you love color, you should enjoy taking this baby out of your bag, Enjoy!!!

I LOVE IT! It is on my target list to get REAL soon. Red is one of those colors that can go with sooooo many others. The thing I like about it is that it(the color) stands out in the bottom of handbag. This is one of the sassiest reds I have seen in a long time. I wish more of the Coach handbags came in this color...because I would sure buy one.:yes:

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!:tup:

I have 2 of this wallet style, saw the Chili irl and it's hot, it's also available in Raisin!!!! I like pulling a little "wow" out of the bag . . . easy to find in your bag as well!

Some may not agree . . . but a lot of the legacy vintage colors compliment each other nicely.

Thank you for your help! i think i will buy it. i do love the color and i have one of the legacy bags in whiskey and i love that bag becuz the leather gets oh soooo soft over time. thank you thank you for your opinion and help! :woohoo:

That is so pretty - you'll love whipping that baby out all the time! Im getting the wine checkbook wallet for my bday and it doesnt match anything I have but I'm thinking since it matches nothing, it'll go with everything, kwim?!